Speculation over the future of Oxford United's ownership is set to become clearer after the club called a press conference for 2pm today.
It is more than a week since news broke over the possibility of a takeover, with two consortiums known to be in the running.
So far U's owner and chairman Ian Lenagan has not commented on the situation, but it is understood he will be present this afternoon.
Latest United news:
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans