Oxford City have completed the signing of former Royal Antwerp defender Kiko Insa, who will go straight into the side for tomorrow's Vanarama Conference North fixture against Hednesford Town at Marsh Lane.
It's almost the weekend - and time for the Oxford Mail Autumn Jamboree.
See The Dreaming Spires, Knights of Mentis and Oli Steadman of Stonoway, play a unique local showcase at Oxford's Jericho Tavern, tomorrow. The night of rock, pop, country, acoustic and folk-rock promises to be the highlight of Oxford's musical year.
It runs from 8pm-midnight. See you there!
For a taste of what to expect: listen here:
- All aboard a new train service using the Cowley branch line linking Oxford’s main station out to the south-east of the city?
- The Loom to the Moon campaign, set up when little Skye Hall was alive, is still going so strong it could stretch from Oxford down to Didcot
- Eight churches in Oxfordshire have been added to a register of buildings being under threat
- Doctors speak of their hopes about what the new £110m cancer research centre will lead to
- The new temporary car park at Oxpens will only have half the spaces of the current Westgate one it is replacing
- Oxfordshire’s GCSE results improved despite controversial Government changes
- And follow our travel blog today for the jams on the road
- Our live travel blog is up and running. Get in touch if you spot a jam (if it's safe and legal to do so) by tweeting @TheOxfordMail