The 10:00 from Oxford to Heathrow and the 11:50 Heathrow to Oxford will not operate. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.— Oxford Bus Company (@OxfordBusCo) March 27, 2015
- A council scrutiny committee says there is no point in an independent inquiry into the county council's failings over the Bullfinch sexual abuse scandal
The 4 service towards Wood Farm are operating with delays up to 12 minutes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.— Oxford Bus Company (@OxfordBusCo) March 27, 2015
- Rest of the roads looking as you would expect - busy on the main routes
- Reports traffic stop start southbound on the M40 around junction 8 due to a wide load
- Traffic just beginning to slow up at the usual points of Pear Tree, the A40 at Eynsham, Green Road roundabout and the bypass at Horspath
- There's been no update so far on the 10 people arrested yesterday in the police anti-slavery investigation
- Our video on the raids is available here
- David Cameron went into the first full day of campaigning for the May 7 general election buoyed by an instant poll suggesting he edged victory over Ed Miliband by a margin of 54%-46% in the live TV clash
- Roads not looking too bad so far
- Good morning everybody. There was a little sheen on the roofs outside of Osney's window this morning showing it might be a little slippy first thing, so take care.
Not great news on the weather front I'm afraid. It'll be a grey old morning and it looks like we've got heavy rain coming in late morning or lunchtime and showers with sunny intervals in the afternoon. Weekend still looking grim as well.
Here's the old weather widget that will give you the latest info throughout today.