Quintessential Oxford band The Dreaming Spires this Saturday headline a night of new music at the city's Jericho Tavern. They are joined at the Oxford Mail's Autumn Jamboree by Stornoway's Oli Steadman and bluegrass party-starters The Knights of Mentis.
The Dreaming Spires' Robin and Joe Bennett will be showcasing tunes from a new EP - and next year's album. For tickets, click here.....
For a taste of what's in store, have a listen:
- Time to dig deep: the rallying cry has gone out for the county to raise £500,000 for the Poppy Appeal
- The city’s house prices are so high that even our new Bishop can’t afford to live here
- Tributes have been paid to Britain’s longest serving scout, Reg Hayes, who died aged 99
- Oxfordshire County Council is going to go back to developers hoping to get millions handed over to fund A40 improvement work at Shores Green in Witney
- The family of Liberty Baker, the teenager killed walking to school in Witney, yesterday marked what would have been her 15th birthday at her graveside
- Some roads are already starting to look busy. Here's our live blog detailing what's going on so far.