Speculation over the future of Oxford United's ownership is set to become clearer after the club called a press conference for 2pm today.
It is more than a week since news broke over the possibility of a takeover, with two consortiums known to be in the running.
So far U's owner and chairman Ian Lenagan has not commented on the situation, but it is understood he will be present this afternoon.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season