Speculation over the future of Oxford United's ownership is set to become clearer after the club called a press conference for 2pm today.
It is more than a week since news broke over the possibility of a takeover, with two consortiums known to be in the running.
So far U's owner and chairman Ian Lenagan has not commented on the situation, but it is understood he will be present this afternoon.
Latest United news:
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- Toni Martinez eyes West Ham first team after returning from Oxford United loan spell