Kidlington climbed to second in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division table after a 3-1 home victory over Highmoor Ibis.
Goals from Chris Weedon, Tom Franklin and Jack Quainton saw the Oxfordshire side leapfrog their opponents and move one point behind leaders Flackwell Heath.
Mitchell Parker replied for Highmoor.
Oxford City Nomads beat previously-unbeaten Highworth Town 3-2.
John Rixon, Louis Joyce and Lewis Gabbidon were on target for the hosts, Callum Parsons and TJ Bohane replying.
Goals from David Coleman and Steve Robertson gave Shrivenham a 2-1 success at Cheltenham Saracens.
Dan Jones scored twice as Thame United beat visitors Reading Town 2-1, Carl Davies having levelled.
Ardley lost 1-0 at Thatcham, Paul Taplin on target, while Milton United went down 2-1 at home to Holyport, Dan Cox-Rogers’s goal proving in vain.
Abingdon United are still winless and have only one team below them after losing 2-0 at Binfield, for whom Adam Dickens and Jemel Johnson netted in the 75th and 80th minutes.
Carterton lost for the first time, going down 2-1 at home to neighbours Clanfield in Division 1 West.
James Fleming and Steve Olphert scored for the victors, with Reece Bayliss hitting Carterton’s goal.
North Leigh United beat Wantage Town Res 2-1 with goals from Alfie Saunders and Jacob Hughes. Lee Smith scored for the visitors.
Hook Norton won 1-0 at Letcombe with Craig Robinson netting the only goal of the match.
Old Woodstock Town went top of Division 1 East following a 1-0 win at home to Rayners Lane, thanks to a goal from Joe Woods.
The match between Henley Town and Wokingham & Embrook was abandoned with two minutes remaining following a serious head injury to the Henley keeper Steven Fairchild.
Henley were trailing 4-2 at the time with Sean Moore and Warren Baxter their scorers.
Luke Scope (2), George Dance and James Charlton scored for Wokingham.
Fairchild was released from hospital late on Saturday night with severe bruising to his head and neck.
Strikes from John McMahon (2), Stuart MacLellan and Stuart Braun saw Chinnor to a 4-3 home win over Burnham, but there was no such luck for Didcot Town Res, who lost 3-0 at home to Penn & Tylers Green.
Headington Amateurs were held to a 1-1 draw by Woodley Town.
Tom Payne scored for Headington, with the visitors equalising through a Drew Fowler own goal.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Oxford City Stars request plan from EIHA to deal with potential league restructure
- DARTS: Oxfordshire's promotion ended by heavy defeat
- CRICKET: Blewbury & Wallingford CC quit Cherwell League
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor keep National League 2 South play-off dream alive as Henley Hawks also win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury beat Witney as Oxford Harlequins and Grove lose, but avoid the drop
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United young keeper Lucy Brown praised after defeat
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester triumph after late rally, Gosford All Blacks win but Wallingford are beaten
- GOLF: Burford go top of Oxfordshire Foursomes League