OXFORD City last night announced that Justin Merritt will be their new general manager and Enrique Guillen head coach.
The Skrill North club have been searching for a new boss since sacking Mike Ford on April 30.
Merritt has had a previous spell in charge of City, leading them to promotion into the Southern League Premier Division before quitting two games into the 2009/10 season.
Guillen, who managed City’s futsal team, joined Ford’s backroom team in the latter stages of last season.
Latest Sport news
- Bolton boss Phil Parkinson: We need to come out fighting against Oxford United
- Michael Appleton warns Oxford United of wounded Bolton Wanderers
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Manager John Brough eyes historic FA Cup run to build North Leigh support
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook