OXFORD City last night announced that Justin Merritt will be their new general manager and Enrique Guillen head coach.
The Skrill North club have been searching for a new boss since sacking Mike Ford on April 30.
Merritt has had a previous spell in charge of City, leading them to promotion into the Southern League Premier Division before quitting two games into the 2009/10 season.
Guillen, who managed City’s futsal team, joined Ford’s backroom team in the latter stages of last season.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed