Josh Fowler scored twice as Shrivenham won 4-3 at home to Maidenhead United Res in the Uhlsport Hellenic League's Bluefin Sports Cup second round.

Nathan Blackford opened the scoring in the tenth minute for Shrivenham, only for Maidenhead to reply through Marcos Oshuro-Lumb and Delaney.

Fowler levelled on the half-hour, but Joe Crook put Maidenhead back in front ten minutes later.

Fowler equalised for a second time in the 58th minute, and Steve Robertson grabbed the winner seven minutes later.

Henley Town went down 1-0 at home to Binfield, with Callum Whitty netting in the 61st minute.

Niall Hodgkins’s last-minute goal gave Thame United a 3-2 victory at Headington Amateurs in the Hellenic Supplementary Cup first round.

Ellis Hercules headed Thame into a 21st-minute lead, only for Ollie Zaja and Phil Hedger goals either side of half-time to turn the tie in Headington’s favour.

But Matt Hall equalised in the 81st minute, before Hodgkins snatched victory.

Lewis Coyle’s brace helped Kidlington to a 3-1 home win over Clanfield.

New recruit Dan Bone fired Kidlington ahead in the 18th minute, and Coyle doubled their advantage just before half-time.

Bradley Bryant pulled one back for Clanfield in the 51st minute with a speculative shot which bounced in front of keeper Matt Hyslop, and ended up in the back of the net.

But Kidlington clinched victory with a penalty in the 81st minute after Tommy Castle was felled by Clanfield’s Chris Blakely.

Coyle smashed his first effort over the bar, but the referee ordered it to be retaken for encroachment, and he made no mistake second time around. Didcot Town Res let slip a two-goal lead as they bowed out with a 3-2 defeat at home to Newbury.

Goals from Pete Vallence and Arran Gray put Didcot in the ascendancy.

But Carl Jenner and Ben Wickens equalised before half-time, and Jenner grabbed the winner five minutes from the end.

Abingdon Town crashed 4-1 at home to Division 1 East side Burnham Res in the Bluefin Insurance Brokers Supplementary Cup second round.

Jack Ross scored for Abingdon, but Burnham cruised home thanks to Aaron Berry’s double, Jamie Earis and an own goal.

James Glover hit a second-half hat-trick as Letcombe won 7-2 at Beversbrook.

George Thatcher scored twice, with Alex Thomas and Owen Shaw also on target.

Tatendra Majoni bagged both Beversbrook goals.

Stuart Braun’s double helped Chinnor to a 4-1 home win over Woodley Town.

Craig Faulconbridge and Jamie Essex also netted, with Jones replying.

Old Woodstock Town bowed out with a 3-0 home defeat by Wootton Bassett Town.

Sam Collier, Jordan Roberts and Shaun Carter did the damage for Wootton.