Martin Wilkinson is looking to his Kidlington team to cut out defensive errors as they take on Highmoor Ibis in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division at Yarnton Road tomorrow.
Kidlington’s unbeaten record fell with a 2-1 defeat at Reading Town on Tuesday, and the manager said: “We made some uncharacteristic mistakes, but I am confident that we will address these.”
Josh Crook faces a fitness check ahead of Abingdon United’s trip to Binfield.
Wantage Town Res have signed strikers Sam Slater and Ashley Bayliss.
Slater comes into the squad for the Division 1 West game at North Leigh United, but Bayliss is unavailable.
Abingdon Utd (v Binfield, away): from Zoldan, Davis, McNeill, Laurence, Alder, Younie, Doyle, McCalmon, Odhiambo, Davis, Edney, Rutherford, Andrews, Davis, Threlfall, Thorne, Hartigan, Crook.
Kidlington (v Highmoor Ibis, home); from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, L Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Duerden, Coyle, Willoughby, C Rice, Brown-Porter, Curtin, Johnson.
Wantage Tn Res (v North Leigh Utd, away): Simmonds, A Timbrell, Lovegrove, Kyberd, Hulbert-Thomas, Swain, White, Mundy, Reid, Glover, Thatcher, Whiting, Davies, Slater.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- FOOTBALL: Oxford Blackbirds crowned Oxford Mail Youth League's Under 12 Division C champions
- Ollie Mersch's superb century for Minster Lovell brushes aside Combe
- Mike Ford hoping to keep star men at Banbury United
- CRICKET: Charlbury's Ashley Rump hammers super 196 not out to batter Radley in OCA
- AUNT SALLY: Barry Townsend so close to a maximum
- FOOTBALL: Berinsfield stay top but North Berks title hopes rest with rivals
- FOOTBALL: Horatio Hirst hammers four-timer as Oxfordshire seal title glory
- FOOTBALL: West Witney beat Carterton Town to boost Witney & District FA title challenge