SUPPORTERS trust OxVox have reiterated their request for all parties involved in takeover talks to be open with fans.
Details have emerged about the plans fronted by Charlie Methven, but neither Mark Ashton’s group nor U’s owner Ian Lenagan have commented.
Mark Sennett, OxVox chairman, made it clear they could not get behind one of the interested groups until more was known.
He said: “We are not in a position to support any party as we don’t know all the facts and that is precisely why we keep urging all parties and the club to get in contact with us or release information in the public domain.”
Latest United news:
- Ryan Ledson nominated for EFL Young Player of the Season award
- Trio are injury doubts for Oxford United's clash with Bury tomorrow
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton