SUPPORTERS trust OxVox have reiterated their request for all parties involved in takeover talks to be open with fans.
Details have emerged about the plans fronted by Charlie Methven, but neither Mark Ashton’s group nor U’s owner Ian Lenagan have commented.
Mark Sennett, OxVox chairman, made it clear they could not get behind one of the interested groups until more was known.
He said: “We are not in a position to support any party as we don’t know all the facts and that is precisely why we keep urging all parties and the club to get in contact with us or release information in the public domain.”
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Millwall
- Millwall 0, Oxford United 3 (McAleny 6 & 8, Ruffels 71)
- Joe Rothwell hoping to silence Millwall fans in Oxford United's last away match of season
- Oxford United must be ready to roll up sleeves and battle for everything at Millwall, says boss Michael Appleton
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We've enjoyed some great moments on our away days this season