SUPPORTERS trust OxVox have reiterated their request for all parties involved in takeover talks to be open with fans.
Details have emerged about the plans fronted by Charlie Methven, but neither Mark Ashton’s group nor U’s owner Ian Lenagan have commented.
Mark Sennett, OxVox chairman, made it clear they could not get behind one of the interested groups until more was known.
He said: “We are not in a position to support any party as we don’t know all the facts and that is precisely why we keep urging all parties and the club to get in contact with us or release information in the public domain.”
Latest United news:
- Canice Carroll eyes Oxford United starting role after signing three-year deal
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- More details on OxVox stadium bid - but talks 'on hold' due to U's takeover interest