SUPPORTERS trust OxVox have reiterated their request for all parties involved in takeover talks to be open with fans.
Details have emerged about the plans fronted by Charlie Methven, but neither Mark Ashton’s group nor U’s owner Ian Lenagan have commented.
Mark Sennett, OxVox chairman, made it clear they could not get behind one of the interested groups until more was known.
He said: “We are not in a position to support any party as we don’t know all the facts and that is precisely why we keep urging all parties and the club to get in contact with us or release information in the public domain.”
Latest United news:
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list