SUPPORTERS trust OxVox have reiterated their request for all parties involved in takeover talks to be open with fans.
Details have emerged about the plans fronted by Charlie Methven, but neither Mark Ashton’s group nor U’s owner Ian Lenagan have commented.
Mark Sennett, OxVox chairman, made it clear they could not get behind one of the interested groups until more was known.
He said: “We are not in a position to support any party as we don’t know all the facts and that is precisely why we keep urging all parties and the club to get in contact with us or release information in the public domain.”
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's penalty shoot-out win at Southend United
- Tyler Roberts holds his nerve as Oxford United make it third time lucky with shoot-out win over Southend
- Southend United 1 (Wordsworth 86), Oxford United 1 (Maguire 81) (Oxford win 4-3 on pens)
- Oxford United's Emirates FA Cup replay not selected for live television coverage
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay