DISCOUNTS are available for female coaches signing up for tuition with the Oxfordshire FA (OFA) this summer.
The Level 1 coaching course begins in August.
Through access to the Football Association’s Be Inspired fund, the OFA are able to offer a £50 reduction – just over half the price of the course – for coaches working with Charter Standard clubs in Oxfordshire.
As it stands only 5.4 per cent of football coaches across Oxfordshire are female.
See oxfordshirefa.com for more details.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands