DISCOUNTS are available for female coaches signing up for tuition with the Oxfordshire FA (OFA) this summer.
The Level 1 coaching course begins in August.
Through access to the Football Association’s Be Inspired fund, the OFA are able to offer a £50 reduction – just over half the price of the course – for coaches working with Charter Standard clubs in Oxfordshire.
As it stands only 5.4 per cent of football coaches across Oxfordshire are female.
See oxfordshirefa.com for more details.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Fightback comes too late to save Oxford Saints against Brighton
- RUGBY UNION: Keble celebrate Oxford University Men's Cup triumph
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's veterans set the pace to clinch national road relays gold
- BOWLS: Champions Carterton are run close by Banbury Central
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A exact revenge to reach KO final
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury set up girls side for the first time
- BOWLS: Orren Benfield and David Leighfield land Oxfordshire Under 25 pairs title
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales