Matt Peake-Pijen hit a hat-trick as Oxfordshire Under 16s won 3-1 at Birmingham to be crowned Midland Counties Youth champions.
It saw Oxon complete their programme with a perfect record of four wins from as many games.
Peake-Pijen opened the scoring after just five minutes when he lobbed the onrushing keeper from 15 yards after being put through by captain Jordi Mulvany.
Connor Mellor whistled a shot just over the bar, before Oxfordshire’s Luke Mc-Manus suffered a shoulder injury and took no further part.
Despite this setback, Oxon doubled their advantage in the 36th minute when Peake-Pijen fired home after running on to a superb pass from Jack Tutton.
Birmingham rallied in the second half, and pulled a goal back when winger Shay Palmer scored from close range.
However, Oxon, who introduced under 15s Tremayne Barrett and Lester Davies, secured victory four minutes from time when Peake-Pijen completed his hat-trick by beating two defenders to slot past the onrushing keeper.
Latest Sport news
- Danny Hylton rejects Oxford United to join Luton Town
- Johnny Mullins signs for Luton Town following release by Oxford United
- Oxford United youngsters Jack Stevens and Miles Welch-Hayes sign professional contracts
- Michael Appleton to hold 'honest conversations' with Oxford United's four goalkeepers
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- FOOTBALL: New manager John Brough had 'long admired' North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Manager Enrique Guillen salutes Oxford City Lions after FA Futsal Cup triumph
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United captain Andy Gunn takes top honour at awards night
- FOOTBALL: April England fires Oxford City to Southern Region Women's League Cup title
- FOOTBALL: Clanfield 85 Youth crowned champions