Oxfordshire Under 25s complete their programme in the Four Counties ‘Top 11’ Competition at South Oxford on Sunday (10am).
Oxon will face Bucks, Middlesex and Surrey.
OXFORDSHIRE U25 TEAM
Two-wood singles: Darren Wakeman. Four-wood singles: G Schwab. Pairs: S Watts & S Cooper. Triples: D Swanson, O Bennett, S Muir. Fours: B King, J Wilkinson, J Woodward, L Wilkinson.
BANBURY Borough star George Schwab featured in the four which claimed victory in the seventh Oxfordshire Under 25s day at Watlington.
He was joined by Joe Glenn (The Oxford), Matt Canfield (Thame) and Katie Bland (Shiplake Village) as they triumphed in a competition, which included a round robin of five eight-end games.
Result: 1 G Schwab (Banbury Borough), J Glenn (The Oxford), M Canfield (Thame), K Bland (Shiplake Village), 2 S Muir (Carterton), D Swanson (Bicester), J Dadson (Thame), C Soden (Watlington), 3 R Full (Carterton), J Woodward (Kidlington), B Dickson (Woodstock), E Gilkes (Watlington).
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- MOTORSPORT: Oxfordshire's Formula 1 teams endure mixed results in Melbourne practice
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62