Oxfordshire Under 25s complete their programme in the Four Counties ‘Top 11’ Competition at South Oxford on Sunday (10am).
Oxon will face Bucks, Middlesex and Surrey.
OXFORDSHIRE U25 TEAM
Two-wood singles: Darren Wakeman. Four-wood singles: G Schwab. Pairs: S Watts & S Cooper. Triples: D Swanson, O Bennett, S Muir. Fours: B King, J Wilkinson, J Woodward, L Wilkinson.
BANBURY Borough star George Schwab featured in the four which claimed victory in the seventh Oxfordshire Under 25s day at Watlington.
He was joined by Joe Glenn (The Oxford), Matt Canfield (Thame) and Katie Bland (Shiplake Village) as they triumphed in a competition, which included a round robin of five eight-end games.
Result: 1 G Schwab (Banbury Borough), J Glenn (The Oxford), M Canfield (Thame), K Bland (Shiplake Village), 2 S Muir (Carterton), D Swanson (Bicester), J Dadson (Thame), C Soden (Watlington), 3 R Full (Carterton), J Woodward (Kidlington), B Dickson (Woodstock), E Gilkes (Watlington).
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- CRICKET: Ben Knowler's late spell helps send Aston Rowant top of Cherwell League Division 1
- FOOTBALL: Mick Conmy wins top honour at Oxfordshire FA awards
- HOCKEY: Dan Fox gets Olympic call
- AUNT SALLY: Lee Thompson and Mick Berry help steer Swan A to top of Premier Section
- CRICKET: Swashbuckling Nigel Hume hammers 46-ball century as unbeaten Faringdon march on
- AUNT SALLY: Dave Dix so close to maximum in Abingdon & District League