Oxford City & County’s Katherine Hawes has been selected for the England Women’s Senior International Trial at Victoria Park, Royal Leamington Spa on Saturday, September 20.
Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly is a travelling reserve.
OXFORDSHIRE Ladies were beaten 113-104 in their final Middle England League match against Cambridgeshire at Irchester BC, near Wellingborough.
Oxon lost on five of the six rinks, but Pat Ostler’s emphatic 30-10 win kept them in touch.
Cambridgeshire 113, Oxfordshire 104 (Cambridgeshire skips first): D Smith 19, S Rogers 12; H Wright 21, C Nall 16; C Ritchie 22, S Gokgor 14; S Alexander 18, J Berry 17; P Ayres 23, W Cross 15; C Hollingsworth 10, P Ostler 30.
THE rearranged Oxfordshire Ladies county pairs, triples and Under 25 singles final take place at Oxford City & County on Sunday.
Under 25 singles (10am): K Glenn v A Stone.
Pairs (10am): M Lewis & G Gilkes v C Galletly & C Campion.
Triples (2pm): D Knight, G Gilkes, K Hawes v S Mayo, M Lewis, J Berry.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 4 (T Roberts 12, Maguire pen 36, Taylor 68, MacDonald 71), Exeter City 2 (Jay 43, McAlinden 61)
- Oxford United v Exeter City - LIVE
- Oxford United eye loan market for winger after permanent move for top target stalls
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Exeter?
- Simon Eastwood braced for ‘different’ mood as Oxford United set for low Checkatrade Trophy attendance
- FOOTBALL: Stuttering Oxford City beaten by ten-man Gosport Borough
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ella Franklin-Fraiture strike in vain as Oxford United fall to Durham defeat
- FOOTBALL: Superb North Leigh beat Swindon Supermarine to make four wins in a row
- DARTS: West Oxford Democrats Club survive scare to stay top of Section 2
- GOLF: Latest results from across Oxfordshire