BRDC FORMULA 4 CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SWR Caterham F1 Driver Development Programme Team are targeting career-best results for Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli at Brands Hatch this weekend.
Chipping Norton-based SWR linked up with the Caterham Formula 1 team, from Leafield, earlier this month to help drivers progress through the ranks.
Albert, who had a top-six finish at Brands Hatch in May, lies 13th in the standings, with Borrelli 17th.
Team owner Sean Walkinshaw said: “With the experience they gained last time, they’ll both be starting from a much better position.
“It would be absolutely fantastic to celebrate the start of such a prestigious partnership with some of our best results of the season.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- FOOTBALL: Mansfield Road stay top of Oxfordshire Senior League
- FOOTBALL: North Berks leaders Berinsfield are in seventh heaven
- FOOTBALL: Damini Bhagat bags five as unbeaten Oxford City girls prove too strong
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire Schools are beaten in first match
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback