Bishops Cleeve 3
(Mansell pen 35, pen 81, Price 84)
North Leigh 3
(McNish 16, 83, Osborne-Ricketts 61)
North Leigh let a lead slip three times as they were held to a draw at bottom club Bishops Cleeve in Southern League Division 1 South & West.
Callum McNish’s shot took a sharp deflection for the Millers’ opener, but Richard Mansell levelled with a penalty, for a foul by Andy Gunn.
Two minutes later, North Leigh’s Kieran Sanders had a penalty easily saved by Steve Benbow.
Elliott Osborne-Ricketts restored North Leigh’s lead after the break, but Mansell scored his second spot-kick following a Gunn foul.
McNish headed North Leigh ahead again, only for Charlie Price to hammer home a spectacular shot.
North Leigh: Bulman, Else, M Woodley (Hopkins 56), Hole, Gunn, Westlake (A Woodley 64), Osborne-Ricketts, McNish, Williams (Ingram 70), Sanders, Bowles. Subs not used: Turk, Eadle.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United catch their breath ahead of fixture 'carnage'
- Two years on, Joe Skarz is so thankful he took 'massive step' to join Oxford United
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United off-field wranglings 'not a massive issue as long as I know what's going on'
- UPDATE: Oxford United's FA Cup clash against Newcastle United is a sell-out
- From the Oxford United boardroom column: Why we issued the stadium statement now
- Rochdale's winning run at home should be an incentive for Oxford United, says Curtis Nelson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses cut at Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship
- FOOTBALL: Josh Ashby loan extension from Oxford United is ‘like a new signing’, says Oxford City boss Mark Jones
- RUGBY UNION: Matt Williams urges Chinnor to build momentum in National League 2 South
- FOOTBALL: Kidlington manager Julian McCalmon backs Anaclet Odhiambo to shrug off penalty miss