Bishops Cleeve 3
(Mansell pen 35, pen 81, Price 84)
North Leigh 3
(McNish 16, 83, Osborne-Ricketts 61)
North Leigh let a lead slip three times as they were held to a draw at bottom club Bishops Cleeve in Southern League Division 1 South & West.
Callum McNish’s shot took a sharp deflection for the Millers’ opener, but Richard Mansell levelled with a penalty, for a foul by Andy Gunn.
Two minutes later, North Leigh’s Kieran Sanders had a penalty easily saved by Steve Benbow.
Elliott Osborne-Ricketts restored North Leigh’s lead after the break, but Mansell scored his second spot-kick following a Gunn foul.
McNish headed North Leigh ahead again, only for Charlie Price to hammer home a spectacular shot.
North Leigh: Bulman, Else, M Woodley (Hopkins 56), Hole, Gunn, Westlake (A Woodley 64), Osborne-Ricketts, McNish, Williams (Ingram 70), Sanders, Bowles. Subs not used: Turk, Eadle.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Jordan Evans stays on at Oxford United to give support in final test
- Oxford United will monitor rivals' scores in final day showdown
- Danny Hylton happy to wait on contract talks until Oxford United's future is decided
- Composure will be key for Oxford United in sprint for the finish, says Michael Appleton
- Gareth Ainsworth aiming for Wycombe to make more memories at Oxford United's expense
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out