Bishops Cleeve 3
(Mansell pen 35, pen 81, Price 84)
North Leigh 3
(McNish 16, 83, Osborne-Ricketts 61)
North Leigh let a lead slip three times as they were held to a draw at bottom club Bishops Cleeve in Southern League Division 1 South & West.
Callum McNish’s shot took a sharp deflection for the Millers’ opener, but Richard Mansell levelled with a penalty, for a foul by Andy Gunn.
Two minutes later, North Leigh’s Kieran Sanders had a penalty easily saved by Steve Benbow.
Elliott Osborne-Ricketts restored North Leigh’s lead after the break, but Mansell scored his second spot-kick following a Gunn foul.
McNish headed North Leigh ahead again, only for Charlie Price to hammer home a spectacular shot.
North Leigh: Bulman, Else, M Woodley (Hopkins 56), Hole, Gunn, Westlake (A Woodley 64), Osborne-Ricketts, McNish, Williams (Ingram 70), Sanders, Bowles. Subs not used: Turk, Eadle.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford are overpowered by Littlemore