Martin Wilkinson is looking to his Kidlington team to cut out defensive errors as they take on Highmoor Ibis in the Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division at Yarnton Road tomorrow.
Kidlington’s unbeaten record fell with a 2-1 defeat at Reading Town on Tuesday, and the manager said: “We made some uncharacteristic mistakes, but I am confident that we will address these.”
Josh Crook faces a fitness check ahead of Abingdon United’s trip to Binfield.
Wantage Town Res have signed strikers Sam Slater and Ashley Bayliss.
Slater comes into the squad for the Division 1 West game at North Leigh United, but Bayliss is unavailable.
Abingdon Utd (v Binfield, away): from Zoldan, Davis, McNeill, Laurence, Alder, Younie, Doyle, McCalmon, Odhiambo, Davis, Edney, Rutherford, Andrews, Davis, Threlfall, Thorne, Hartigan, Crook.
Kidlington (v Highmoor Ibis, home); from Bawn, C Weedon, B Weedon, Blakely, L Rice, Franklin, Dawson, Duerden, Coyle, Willoughby, C Rice, Brown-Porter, Curtin, Johnson.
Wantage Tn Res (v North Leigh Utd, away): Simmonds, A Timbrell, Lovegrove, Kyberd, Hulbert-Thomas, Swain, White, Mundy, Reid, Glover, Thatcher, Whiting, Davies, Slater.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic