IT’S all-change at the top of the Oxford Summer League Group A table with Masons moving to the summit after beating Didcot Conservative Club 4-2, writes PETE EWINS.
Martyn Wood (4,550) and Alan Lowe, who narrowly edged past Sue Atkins 3,690-3,500, put hosts Masons 2-0 in front.
Didcot fought back to level at 2-2 thanks to wins from Dave Tooke, over Mick Murphy, and Jenny Florey, who beat Wood.
However, Lowe and Murphy won their final matches to give Masons victory.
Berinsfield beat West Oxford Democrats Club 51/2-1/2, with wins from Geoff Mace (7,240 & 4,470), Craig Mace (9,400 & 4,260) and Phil McFarland (4,920).
Eddie Tebby won half a point for Democrats after drawing with McFarland in the last game.
Marlborough Club B are the new leaders of Group B after defeating Gladiators A 5-1 at home.
Marlborough’s A side climbed into second after a 5-1 win at Gladiators B.
Didcot Con Club v Berinsfield, Democrats v Vikings, Marlborough A v Marlborough B, Gladiators A v Bletchington.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Latest Sport news
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games