IT’S all-change at the top of the Oxford Summer League Group A table with Masons moving to the summit after beating Didcot Conservative Club 4-2, writes PETE EWINS.
Martyn Wood (4,550) and Alan Lowe, who narrowly edged past Sue Atkins 3,690-3,500, put hosts Masons 2-0 in front.
Didcot fought back to level at 2-2 thanks to wins from Dave Tooke, over Mick Murphy, and Jenny Florey, who beat Wood.
However, Lowe and Murphy won their final matches to give Masons victory.
Berinsfield beat West Oxford Democrats Club 51/2-1/2, with wins from Geoff Mace (7,240 & 4,470), Craig Mace (9,400 & 4,260) and Phil McFarland (4,920).
Eddie Tebby won half a point for Democrats after drawing with McFarland in the last game.
Marlborough Club B are the new leaders of Group B after defeating Gladiators A 5-1 at home.
Marlborough’s A side climbed into second after a 5-1 win at Gladiators B.
Didcot Con Club v Berinsfield, Democrats v Vikings, Marlborough A v Marlborough B, Gladiators A v Bletchington.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Latest Sport news
- Ryan Ledson joins Oxford United from Everton for undisclosed fee
- Andy Triggs Hodge bows out on a high to concentrate on family
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints smash Cornish Sharks to land play-off semi-final slot
- CRICKET: Sussex paceman Tymal Mills given green light to play for Oxfordshire
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Jade O'Dowda sets sights on Tokyo 2020 Olympics after defending national heptathlon title
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan reflects on testing minor counties campaign
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire paceman Chad Keegan retires
- RACING: Hughie Morrison delighted after Nearly Caught triumphs in France
- BAR BILLIARDS: Bletchingdon beat Gladiators for first win of season
- BOWLS: Alan Ley leads Oxfordshire to tight win over Buckinghamshire