JOE Barrett maintained his brilliant form with 151 for Shipton-under-Wychwood in their rain-affected Division 2 draw at home to Finchampstead on Saturday.
The 18-year-old, who scored his first league century a fortnight ago, dominated Shipton’s innings as they reached 299 all out in 58 overs.
The opener shared a third-wicket stand of 192 with skipper Simon Hole, who contributed 71.
Ollie Armstrong-Wood took 6-65 for the visitors.
Finchampstead enjoyed the free-scoring conditions, with opener Matt Jones hitting an unbeaten 109.
After a short rain interruption, the game resumed, but another shower ended the game with the Berkshire side on 169-3 after 32.5 overs.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships