TOMORROW marks the first game for the new singing section in the East Stand.
Oxford United have designated 100 seats in Block 18 rows V, W, X and Y as the Yellow Noise section.
The aim is to get vocal supporters to be more concentrated and boost the atmosphere at home games.
U’s fan Joe Nicholls said: “It will help songs take hold, as the singers will be able to stand together.
“It’s hoped this will spread and the entire East Stand will become the Yellow Noise and eventually the whole stadium.”
The club have advised supporters attending tomorrow’s game to allow extra travelling time due to major roadworks on the ring road.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704.
Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest United news:
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans