Holders Oxford A were knocked out of the Inter Area Cup with a 6-4 aggregate defeat by Wallingford C, writes PETE EWINS.
Trailing 4-1 from the away leg, Oxford took the return match 3-2 to no avail.
DIDCOT Conservative Club bounced back from last week’s home defeat to win 4-2 at West Oxford Democrats Club in Group A of the Oxford Summer League.
Oxford-based Jenny Florey (5,220) and Sue Atkins (5,370) put Didcot 2-0 up, before Terry Green (7,590) pulled one back.
Florey (5,330) restored Didcot’s two-game cushion, only for John Patey (9,120, break 8,960) to keep Democrats in contention.
But Dave Tooke took the last game to take Didcot two points clear at the top.
Vikings Club are in second place after a 4-2 home success against Masons.
With the match poised at 2-2, Bob Allsworth and Mike Jones (10,280) won the last two games for Vikings.
Berinsfield v Vikings, Masons v West Oxford Democrats, Marlborough B v Bletchingdon, Gladiators A v Gladiators B.
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix