Holders Oxford A were knocked out of the Inter Area Cup with a 6-4 aggregate defeat by Wallingford C, writes PETE EWINS.
Trailing 4-1 from the away leg, Oxford took the return match 3-2 to no avail.
DIDCOT Conservative Club bounced back from last week’s home defeat to win 4-2 at West Oxford Democrats Club in Group A of the Oxford Summer League.
Oxford-based Jenny Florey (5,220) and Sue Atkins (5,370) put Didcot 2-0 up, before Terry Green (7,590) pulled one back.
Florey (5,330) restored Didcot’s two-game cushion, only for John Patey (9,120, break 8,960) to keep Democrats in contention.
But Dave Tooke took the last game to take Didcot two points clear at the top.
Vikings Club are in second place after a 4-2 home success against Masons.
With the match poised at 2-2, Bob Allsworth and Mike Jones (10,280) won the last two games for Vikings.
Berinsfield v Vikings, Masons v West Oxford Democrats, Marlborough B v Bletchingdon, Gladiators A v Gladiators B.
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- MOTORSPORT: Oxfordshire's Formula 1 teams endure mixed results in Melbourne practice
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62