Bicester Tri Club’s Fiona Clarke finished fifth in the women’s Olympic distance event at the City of Birmingham Triathlon at Sutton Park.
The 33-year-old completed the 1500m swim, the 40k bike ride and the 10K run in a time of 2hrs 41mins 24secs.
Teammate Carol Mathews, 55, was 13th in her age group, crossing the line in 2.55.46.
Adam Spall, 41, was eighth in the sprint distance triathlon, completing the 750m swim, 20k bike and 5k run in 1.11.46.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton searching for a cure to Oxford United's Jekyll & Hyde form
- Oxford United loan extension appeals to Charlie Raglan
- Port Vale chief drops hint over new signing ahead of Oxford United clash
- Oxford United to honour 1996 promotion winners
- FOOTBALL: General manager Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to build on Poole Town win
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town boss Andy Ballard moves quickly to fill Luke Carnell void
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock backs youthful Oxford Harlequins to step up in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Elliott Osborne-Ricketts leaves North Leigh for Kidlington
- RUGBY UNION: Injured Henry de Berker to miss Oxford University's match against Croatia
- OxVox column: Do you have a football question for the police?