Kidlington's Georgina Polden suffered more misery in round six of the Motul Motostar Championship at Brands Hatch.
Last time out, at Knockhill, she crashed on the first lap, but this time electrical problems were her undoing.
Qualifying in 18th, she set 1min 39secs in the warm-up, so was confident of a top-ten finish.
After moving two places up the grid, she led a small pack , only to drop back to 19th after a loss of power.
As she pushed harder the same problem arose.
After a pitstop which failed to cure the problem, she re-emerged only for the race to ended by a red flag.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton waits to see referee after being sent to the stands in Oxford United's spicy draw with Oldham Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Hall 54), Oldham Athletic 1 (Burgess 10)
- Oxford United v Oldham Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are hoping for some home comforts
- Kane Hemmings eyeing big push from Oxford United
- Michael Appleton faced with Oxford United defensive dilemma ahead of Oldham clash
- ANGLING: Martin Phipps leaves rivals in the cold
- TRAMPOLINING: Windrush Valley girls land regional team crown
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon's Lili-Mae Snuggs claims top-ten spots in national championships
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A go top of Oxford League after victory over Green Road A