Kidlington's Georgina Polden suffered more misery in round six of the Motul Motostar Championship at Brands Hatch.
Last time out, at Knockhill, she crashed on the first lap, but this time electrical problems were her undoing.
Qualifying in 18th, she set 1min 39secs in the warm-up, so was confident of a top-ten finish.
After moving two places up the grid, she led a small pack , only to drop back to 19th after a loss of power.
As she pushed harder the same problem arose.
After a pitstop which failed to cure the problem, she re-emerged only for the race to ended by a red flag.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- ATHLETICS: Nathan Douglas upbeat heading into make-or-break Olympic trials
- ANGLING: Littlemore ease into Supercup semi-finals
- BOXING: Darius Skop dominates in win over rival Jody Meikle
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 60s in last-over victory
- CRICKET: Dylan Driscoll stars in Oxfordshire Under 10s victory
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison recovers from penalty to move top of the standings
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities