Kidlington's Georgina Polden suffered more misery in round six of the Motul Motostar Championship at Brands Hatch.
Last time out, at Knockhill, she crashed on the first lap, but this time electrical problems were her undoing.
Qualifying in 18th, she set 1min 39secs in the warm-up, so was confident of a top-ten finish.
After moving two places up the grid, she led a small pack , only to drop back to 19th after a loss of power.
As she pushed harder the same problem arose.
After a pitstop which failed to cure the problem, she re-emerged only for the race to ended by a red flag.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands