Kidlington's Georgina Polden suffered more misery in round six of the Motul Motostar Championship at Brands Hatch.
Last time out, at Knockhill, she crashed on the first lap, but this time electrical problems were her undoing.
Qualifying in 18th, she set 1min 39secs in the warm-up, so was confident of a top-ten finish.
After moving two places up the grid, she led a small pack , only to drop back to 19th after a loss of power.
As she pushed harder the same problem arose.
After a pitstop which failed to cure the problem, she re-emerged only for the race to ended by a red flag.
Latest Sport news
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United
- CRICKET: Ex-Oxfordshire bowler Jack Brooks delighted to agree new deal with Yorkshire
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Debutant Evie Gane earns Oxford United a point
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh, Wantage Town and Didcot Town in action
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins climb out of relegation zone with battling victory, while Witney beat local rivals Grove
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Casey Canterbury's hat-trick puts Oxford RL though
- RUGBY UNION: George Jackson’s penalty completes Henley Hawks comeback victory
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford University Greyhounds beat Bicester to reach Oxfordshire Cup final
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley storm to victory and Littlemore make it fifteen wins in a row
- DARTS: Promotion-chasers Oxfordshire in key battle