Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses the cut in Germany
- Oxford United Women boosted by double loan signing from Chelsea
- CRICKET: Captain Josh Smith calls on Aston Rowant to build on Cookham Dean victory
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin delighted at Kurtis Patterson's impact at Banbury
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter hopeful of junior Wimbledon wildcard
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood captain Charlie Brain buzzing for Davidstow Village Cup clash
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis strengthens push for Olympic gold with Poland success
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan remains upbeat despite Shropshire defeat
- Simon Eastwood agrees one-year deal to join Oxford United