Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Back injury rules Joe Skarz out of Oxford United's game at Southend United
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Michael Appleton hoping plum draw in FA Cup will give Oxford United added incentive
- ATHLETICS: Organisers cancel third round of Oxford Mail Cross Country League
- WEEKEND RESULTS December 3-4
- FOOTBALL: Matt Sysum's goal earns victory for North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Callum White’s fluke goal seals last-gasp win for Banbury United
- FOOTBALL: James Roberts breaks his duck as Oxford City slip to home defeat
- FOOTBALL: Supersub Lewis Coyle hits stunning four-timer for Kidlington