Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Sheffield United 2 (Sharp 65, Wilson 73), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 16)
- LIVE - Sheffield United v Oxford United
- Oxford United forward Chris Maguire eager to keep Sheffield United quiet
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It is crucial we start well to silence the home support
- MOTORSPORT: Williams duo Bottas and Massa ready for Spa test
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beat Bedfordshire in final to win Wormsley T20
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women's captain Kat Nutman could return at Durham
- CRICKET: Max Smith's super spell speeds Oxford Under 17s to second national title in three years
- ANGLING: Champions Drennan win again thanks to the Hobbs
- Patient Joe Rothwell hoping first Oxford United start left a lasting impression