Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton searching for a cure to Oxford United's Jekyll & Hyde form
- Oxford United loan extension appeals to Charlie Raglan
- Port Vale chief drops hint over new signing ahead of Oxford United clash
- Oxford United to honour 1996 promotion winners
- FOOTBALL: General manager Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to build on Poole Town win
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town boss Andy Ballard moves quickly to fill Luke Carnell void
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock backs youthful Oxford Harlequins to step up in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Elliott Osborne-Ricketts leaves North Leigh for Kidlington
- RUGBY UNION: Injured Henry de Berker to miss Oxford University's match against Croatia
- OxVox column: Do you have a football question for the police?