Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley
- Charlton boss believes balanced Oxford United will be tough to defeat
- Changing mood is bringing home comfort for United, says Derek Fazackerley