Freeland moved to the top of the Oxfordshire Midweek League with a 24-run win at Charlbury.
After being inserted, the visitors made a respectable 104-3 from their 16 overs.
Carla Wood led the way with 28 not out, while Rhian Todd (25no) and Suzy Halsey (18) also contributed.
Charlbury made a flying start in reply with Caroline Shearer hitting an unbeaten 27, including six fours, as they raced to 53-0 after eight overs.
However, Freeland managed to put the brakes on and restricted to Charlbury to 80-4.
Robyn Coburn was the pick of the bowlers for the visitors with 2-4.
Freeland 104-3 (C Wood 28no, R Todd 25no), Charlbury 80-4 (C Shearer 27no, R Coburn 2-4).
Charlbury held on to second spot in ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 despite not playing.
No Oxfordshire sides were in action this week, but Astwood Bank’s surprise defeat at bottom club Moddershall boosted Charlbury.
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season
- WEEKEND RESULTS July 23-24
- CRICKET: George Munsey's super spell steers Division 2 leaders Oxford to derby win over Aston Rowant
- CRICKET: Luke Ryan is the hero as Banbury beat Burnham in Division 1
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas left frustrated at Muller Anniversary Games
- MOTORSPORT: Renault's Jolyon Palmer rues costly spin at Hungarian Grand Prix
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics