Oxfordshire's women have had a week to forget with six defeats from six matches.
They were beaten by Northamptonshire and the Netherlands in successive ECB Women’s County Championship Division 3.
This was followed by double losses against Hampshire and Gloucestershire at Frocester in ECB Women’s County Championship T20 Division 3 Group A.
Eleanor Bath made 53 as Oxon lost by eight wickets to Northants at Overstone, while Caitie Burton’s 40 could not save them from a 22-run defeat against Netherlands at Bicester & North Oxford.
They lost their opening Twenty20 to Hampshire by nine wickets followed by a 51-run reverse against Gloucestershire.
The following day, captain Gemma Muttitt (24) top-scored as Oxon lost by four runs to Hampshire, while Abi Florey took 3-17 in the closing 21-run defeat by Gloucestershire.
Latest Sport news
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Manager John Brough eyes historic FA Cup run to build North Leigh support
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears