Banbury captain Jimmy Phillips believes they are well-placed for another decent run in the ECB National Club Twenty20 competition.
Phillips’s side take on High Wycombe in the Home Counties Premier League semi-finals at Oxford CC’s Roman Way ground at 11.30am on Sunday, with the winners facing Slough or Henley at 3pm.
Last year Banbury reached the national finals at The Oval before losing an indoor bowl-out on a day ruined by rain.
Phillips said: “We have got players who can hit the ball a long way and we are a well-balanced side.
“We showed that if you win our section, there is a really good chance of progressing.
“Since then, we have added Liam Manley and Dan Harris to the squad, which gives us extra bowling and batting options.”
Overseas player Dean Bartlett is ineligible.
Banbury: L Sabin, Harris, West, Hawkes, Cater, Tew, Ryan, Blanchard, Wright, Manley, J Phillips (capt).
Latest Sport news
- More details on OxVox stadium bid - but talks 'on hold' due to U's takeover interest
- Liam Sercombe a step closer to Oxford United departure
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars part company with head coach Simon Anderson
- POINT-TO-POINT: Lisa O'Neill backing Ireland to stop the rot in Anglo-Irish challenge at Kingston Blount
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City reveal bumper pre-season programme
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell eyes putting improvements ahead of US Open qualifying
- TENNIS: North Oxford extend super streak to keep promotion push on track
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League preview
- POINT-TO-POINT: Will Biddick does not expect home advantage to help Great Britain in Anglo-Irish challenge at Kingston Blount
- Oxford United give Conor McAleny deadline on contract offer