ALCHESTER had a prize bonanza at the Waddesdon Manor Summer 5K.
Led home by vet 40 men’s winner Richard Gould, who came tenth, they also claimed four ladies’ trophies.
Gould clocked 17mins 27secs, while Jenny McBain (19.06) was the second lady in 26th.
McBain was only beaten by Sophie Carter, from Woodstock – the Belgrave Harriers athlete recording 17.59 for 15th.
Alchester’s Claire Court (21.56) was the first vet 35 lady home, while Samantha Usher took the vet 40 honours in 20.15.
Lilla Somogyi (22.29) completed the line up as Alchester were crowned ladies’ team champions.
Latest Sport news
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell clinches US Open spot after superb qualifying display
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale
- RESULTS: May 27-28
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League reports
- MOTORSPORT: Haas and Williams in the points at Monaco Grand Prix
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player