ALCHESTER had a prize bonanza at the Waddesdon Manor Summer 5K.
Led home by vet 40 men’s winner Richard Gould, who came tenth, they also claimed four ladies’ trophies.
Gould clocked 17mins 27secs, while Jenny McBain (19.06) was the second lady in 26th.
McBain was only beaten by Sophie Carter, from Woodstock – the Belgrave Harriers athlete recording 17.59 for 15th.
Alchester’s Claire Court (21.56) was the first vet 35 lady home, while Samantha Usher took the vet 40 honours in 20.15.
Lilla Somogyi (22.29) completed the line up as Alchester were crowned ladies’ team champions.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff
- ON CUE: Q Zone A crowned Gentworks Oxford & District Snooker League Premier Division champions
- GYMNASTICS: Alica Takanami-Baker and Rosie Greer star for Abingdon
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith set for tough opening race after first day of practice at Qatar MotoGP