ALCHESTER had a prize bonanza at the Waddesdon Manor Summer 5K.
Led home by vet 40 men’s winner Richard Gould, who came tenth, they also claimed four ladies’ trophies.
Gould clocked 17mins 27secs, while Jenny McBain (19.06) was the second lady in 26th.
McBain was only beaten by Sophie Carter, from Woodstock – the Belgrave Harriers athlete recording 17.59 for 15th.
Alchester’s Claire Court (21.56) was the first vet 35 lady home, while Samantha Usher took the vet 40 honours in 20.15.
Lilla Somogyi (22.29) completed the line up as Alchester were crowned ladies’ team champions.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- BOWLS: Carterton suffer blow to Oxfordshire League Division 1 title hopes
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire teenager Alexis Canter handed junior Wimbledon wildcard
- ATHLETICS: Jade O'Dowda impresses to go top of under 17 heptathlon rankings
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez wins Thame 10k
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town