LORD Williams (Thame) won the Under 15 league title without playing a game.
Burford needed to beat Wood Green (Witney) in their final match, but crashed to a ten-wicket defeat.
James Mayers (53no) and Laurence Dick (51no) starred for Wood Green who reached 126-0 in reply to Burford’s 125-8 and hand Lord Williams the title.
Meanwhile, Warriner (Bloxham) won the Under 15 Vase after they and Gosford Hill scored 122, but Gosford lost two wickets more.
Warriner also won the second tier Under 14 Championship final.
George Tait scored 38 in their 121-4, before Cherwell School were all out for 67.
- LORD Williams (Thame) retained the Under 13 County Cup, beating Burford by six wickets at Shipton.
Burford lost too many wickets early on and only a battling 24 from Freddie Norridge took them to 103-7.
Jamie Revill (42) and Isaac Lawes (24no) then saw Lord Williams to victory.
- BARTHOLOMEW beat Cherwell by eight runs in the Under 13 League final. Aaron McCready (63) and Ben Weller put on 94 for the first wicket as Bartholomew finished on 134-5.
Tim Gribble got Cherwell close, but they fell just short on 126-7.
- MARLBOROUGH (Woodstock) won twice in two days to take the Under 12 pairs league title.
After beating St Birinus (Didcot), Marlborough then saw off Chipping Norton by 47 runs in the final.
Set 263, Chippy lost ten wickets (an 80-run deficit) to close on 216, Conal Regan held five catches at mid-wicket for Marlborough.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses the cut in Germany
- Oxford United Women boosted by double loan signing from Chelsea
- CRICKET: Captain Josh Smith calls on Aston Rowant to build on Cookham Dean victory
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin delighted at Kurtis Patterson's impact at Banbury
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter hopeful of junior Wimbledon wildcard
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood captain Charlie Brain buzzing for Davidstow Village Cup clash
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis strengthens push for Olympic gold with Poland success