OXFORDSHIRE Academy could not build on a promising first day against their Buckinghamshire counterparts who battled back to draw at Aston Rowant.
Having been dismissed for 193, Oxon had Bucks 55-7 at the close on day one.
But the visitors recovered to 126 all out before Oxon could make only 140 in their second innings.
Chasing 208 for victory, Bucks closed on 145-6.
Ashley Hubbert top-scored with 34 in Oxon’s 193 before Great & Little Tew clubmate Andy Harris’s 4-8 helped skittle Bucks.
The Tew influence continued with Curtly Slatter (37) and Joe White (32) making runs in Oxon’s 140.
Rowant’s Chris Leaney took 3-28 in Bucks’ second innings.
Scores: Oxon Academy 193 (A Hubbert 34, S Helm 3-47, D Evans 3-52) & 140 (C Slatter 37, J White 32), Bucks Academy 126 (J Beesley 46no, A Harris 4-8) & 145-6 (A Hammond 69, C Leaney 3-28).
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale
- RESULTS: May 27-28
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League reports
- MOTORSPORT: Haas and Williams in the points at Monaco Grand Prix
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire