OXFORDSHIRE Academy could not build on a promising first day against their Buckinghamshire counterparts who battled back to draw at Aston Rowant.
Having been dismissed for 193, Oxon had Bucks 55-7 at the close on day one.
But the visitors recovered to 126 all out before Oxon could make only 140 in their second innings.
Chasing 208 for victory, Bucks closed on 145-6.
Ashley Hubbert top-scored with 34 in Oxon’s 193 before Great & Little Tew clubmate Andy Harris’s 4-8 helped skittle Bucks.
The Tew influence continued with Curtly Slatter (37) and Joe White (32) making runs in Oxon’s 140.
Rowant’s Chris Leaney took 3-28 in Bucks’ second innings.
Scores: Oxon Academy 193 (A Hubbert 34, S Helm 3-47, D Evans 3-52) & 140 (C Slatter 37, J White 32), Bucks Academy 126 (J Beesley 46no, A Harris 4-8) & 145-6 (A Hammond 69, C Leaney 3-28).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton left with selection headache for Chesterfield clash
- BOXING: Sammy Ait-Tales lands victory on professional debut
- TABLE TENNIS: Christine Scaysbrook's first maximum saves depleted Forum C
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford youngsters land two trophies in Cardiff
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars aim to bounce back against basement side
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Q Zone A stretch lead in Oxford League to three points
- ANGLING: Martin Robinson lands Fair Rosamund Trophy
- SPEED-SKATING: Rising star Tash Nemeth-Knight is aiming high after GB call-up
- MARTIAL ARTS: Oxford make it ten Varsity match wins in a row
- Oxford United striker James Roberts joins Stalybridge Celtic on loan