OXFORDSHIRE Academy could not build on a promising first day against their Buckinghamshire counterparts who battled back to draw at Aston Rowant.
Having been dismissed for 193, Oxon had Bucks 55-7 at the close on day one.
But the visitors recovered to 126 all out before Oxon could make only 140 in their second innings.
Chasing 208 for victory, Bucks closed on 145-6.
Ashley Hubbert top-scored with 34 in Oxon’s 193 before Great & Little Tew clubmate Andy Harris’s 4-8 helped skittle Bucks.
The Tew influence continued with Curtly Slatter (37) and Joe White (32) making runs in Oxon’s 140.
Rowant’s Chris Leaney took 3-28 in Bucks’ second innings.
Scores: Oxon Academy 193 (A Hubbert 34, S Helm 3-47, D Evans 3-52) & 140 (C Slatter 37, J White 32), Bucks Academy 126 (J Beesley 46no, A Harris 4-8) & 145-6 (A Hammond 69, C Leaney 3-28).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley and Oxford University Whippets reach Oxfordshire Shield semi-finals
- Back injury rules Joe Skarz out of Oxford United's game at Southend United