OXFORDSHIRE Academy could not build on a promising first day against their Buckinghamshire counterparts who battled back to draw at Aston Rowant.
Having been dismissed for 193, Oxon had Bucks 55-7 at the close on day one.
But the visitors recovered to 126 all out before Oxon could make only 140 in their second innings.
Chasing 208 for victory, Bucks closed on 145-6.
Ashley Hubbert top-scored with 34 in Oxon’s 193 before Great & Little Tew clubmate Andy Harris’s 4-8 helped skittle Bucks.
The Tew influence continued with Curtly Slatter (37) and Joe White (32) making runs in Oxon’s 140.
Rowant’s Chris Leaney took 3-28 in Bucks’ second innings.
Scores: Oxon Academy 193 (A Hubbert 34, S Helm 3-47, D Evans 3-52) & 140 (C Slatter 37, J White 32), Bucks Academy 126 (J Beesley 46no, A Harris 4-8) & 145-6 (A Hammond 69, C Leaney 3-28).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell looking forward to Wentworth
- BOWLS: Tidball's last shot earns South Oxford thrilling victory
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter upbeat over fitness ahead of junior French Open bid
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints too strong for Jurassic Coast Raptors
- ATHLETICS: Emma O'Hara stars as Radley are made to battle in Southern League
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Nick Jones wins Wallingford Thames Run 10k
- ATHLETICS: David Kuester to undergo surgery after Masters victory