(senior men unless stated)
Eynsham RR: 11 G Bridges (3rd V40) 38.30, 15 C Williams 39.21 pb, 17 D Ferrier 39.39, 29 H Hale (2nd lady) 40.33, 37 M Schofield (V40) 41.04, 38 S Walker (V40) 41.05, 42 A McEwan-James 41.24 pb, 66 M Creasey (V50) 43.18, 111 G Ferrier (LV35) 45.27 pb, 135 T Whitlock (V50) 47.31, 137 J Pinnock (LV45) 47.35, 168 T Evans (LV35) 49.29, 210 M Johnson (V50) 51.29, 253 J Larbalestier (2nd LV55) 53.19, 258 A Pinnock (V60) 53.35, 264 P Creasey (2nd V70) 53.46, 309 T Hale 55.58, 313 B Jones 55.46, 339 M Keeley (3rd LV55) 56.51, 408 L Keeley (SL) 59.52, 524 J Ryan (LV65) 1.09.50.
Witney RR: S Howard (LV35) 44.13.
ADDERBURY THREE SPIRES CHALLENGE
White Horse H: 2 P Jegou (V40) 1.24.52, 6 I Lambourn (V50) 1.31.10, 60 R Bennett (LV35) 2.05.59.
ADDERBURY THREE SPIRES 10K
Witney RR: C Ellis 43.49, N Morley (V40) 48.50, C Morley (LV35) 1.00.30.
NEW FOREST 10
Witney RR: A Reynolds (2nd V50) 1.04.30, P Rushby (V40) 1.32.10, K Cooper (SL) 1.36.00, H West (LV55) 1.42.35.
WALES HALF MARATHON
Witney RR: T Garrod (2nd V40) 1.27.08.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United players draw breath before Wembley
- Wembley tickets to go on sale at Oxford United
- BOWLS: AJ Docherty nicks Oxfordshire indoor singles title in thrilling final
- ROWING: Headington School rule roost once again
- RUGBY UNION: Former London Welsh back Alan Awcock enjoying new career after ending professional playing days
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins prop Matt Edney set for year-long New Zealand trip
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars demolished by London Raiders in play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Tom Stileman, Jordan Brodley and Sam Pointon named in England Students squad for Ireland Universities clash at Iffley Road
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s Stewart Thorp helps Great Britain win silver at Indoor World Masters Championships
- AUNT SALLY: John Townsend dominates Kidlington Winter League finals night