TADMARTON Heath are running junior coaching courses for a range of abilities during the school holidays.
The first three-day sessions are for experienced golfers with a handicap of under 18, from July 28-30.
Beginners aged 5-10 can get their first taste of the sport from August 4-6, while those aged 11-18 can receive tuition from August 11-13.
The courses will run from 9am-3pm and are in conjunction with English Golf and the English Golf Union.
Balls and equipment will be provided.
It costs £70 per course and bookings can be made by contacting head professional John Stubbs on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01608 730047.
Latest Sport news
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City waiting to discover their share of Luke Coulson transfer fee paid by Barnet
- Kate Williamson, 70, stunned to be going head-to-head with Olympic silver medallist in Oxfordshire Sports Awards
- FOOTBALL: Hanborough edge into last four of Fred Ford Cup with shoot-out victory against Aston
- FOOTBALL: Saxton Rovers send North Berks League Division 1 leaders Berinsfield to first defeat
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: Brilliant Bleakley hits four as Summertown Eagles surpass Grove’s challenge
- GIRLS' FOOTBALL: Bethany Chapman and Hermione Prescott impress as Headington advance in Under 12 League Cup
- FOOTBALL: Hook Norton earn Oxfordshire Senior Cup tie with Banbury United
- FOOTBALL: Union Street secure comeback win over Oxford City FA leaders Lusitanos Oxford
- Oxford United loan target Tyler Roberts joins Sky Bet League One strugglers