A five-wicket haul from Anupam Sanklecha and a fine knock of 70 from Calvin Dickinson steered Shipton-under-Wychwood to a six wicket win at home to Falkland in Division 2.
Last week, Sanklecha captured five wickets in Shipton’s 69-run victory against Horspath.
And he did it again on Saturday, finishing with 5-46 from 17 overs after his side elected to bowl first.
The Indian import trapped David Bloor lbw early on, but Bruce Martin and James Bloodworth steadied the ship.
Spinner Shaun Miller ended the partnership by taking a caught and bowled chance to remove Martin for 53.
Sanklecha then bowled Bloodworth to leave the visitors at 106-3.
A miserly spell from Jason Hunt, who took 2-4 in only three overs, left the visitors struggling at 118-5.
Sanklecha then returned for his second stint, removing Craig Williams, Ian Slatcher and Nigel Trumper all for ducks as Falkland were all out for 158 in 45 overs.
After losing Joe Barnett early in their reply, a magnificent 112-run partnership between Dickinson and Ross Barrett laid the platform for the home side’s success.
Shipton then eased to victory with few alarms Craig Wood and Simon Hole steering them to 162-4 after 45 overs.
Shipton 25pts, Falkland 5
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Port Vale
- Port Vale 2 (Cicilia 54, Taylor pen 59), Oxford United 2 (Dunkley 11, Crowley 19)
- UPDATES - Port Vale v Oxford United