A five-wicket haul from Anupam Sanklecha and a fine knock of 70 from Calvin Dickinson steered Shipton-under-Wychwood to a six wicket win at home to Falkland in Division 2.
Last week, Sanklecha captured five wickets in Shipton’s 69-run victory against Horspath.
And he did it again on Saturday, finishing with 5-46 from 17 overs after his side elected to bowl first.
The Indian import trapped David Bloor lbw early on, but Bruce Martin and James Bloodworth steadied the ship.
Spinner Shaun Miller ended the partnership by taking a caught and bowled chance to remove Martin for 53.
Sanklecha then bowled Bloodworth to leave the visitors at 106-3.
A miserly spell from Jason Hunt, who took 2-4 in only three overs, left the visitors struggling at 118-5.
Sanklecha then returned for his second stint, removing Craig Williams, Ian Slatcher and Nigel Trumper all for ducks as Falkland were all out for 158 in 45 overs.
After losing Joe Barnett early in their reply, a magnificent 112-run partnership between Dickinson and Ross Barrett laid the platform for the home side’s success.
Shipton then eased to victory with few alarms Craig Wood and Simon Hole steering them to 162-4 after 45 overs.
Shipton 25pts, Falkland 5
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton happy to see tackles flying in during Oxford United training
- Liam Sercombe: Oxford United looking to take advantage of Southend United's fragile confidence
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh manager John Brough turns down rival offer
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks Ladies beaten after missing numerous chances
- RUGBY UNION: Super Danny Barnes is hat-trick hero as Chinnor run riot in 12-try show
- DARTS: Oxfordshire make home start in County Championship
- GOLF: Oxford City narrow the gap on leaders Frilford Heath
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Henley Hawks dig deep to see off Exmouth
- RUGBY UNION: Witney’s winning start in South West 1 East comes to abrupt end
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton