Carterton GC’s Roisin Morris, eight, won four gold medals after a fine display at Berinsfield.
Competing at level four, Morris triumphed in the vault, bars, beam and floor exercises.
Molly Mullins, 13, won gold on vault and bars at level four.
Georgia Bishop, 12, struck gold in the floor discipline.
Natasha Granville, 11, won silver on vault and beam, as well as bronze on the bars as she finished second overall. Ella Mead, 14, took bronze on beam at level three.
Competing at level five, Evie Daft, 9, won gold on vault and bars, and silver in the floor exercises.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash