Carterton GC’s Roisin Morris, eight, won four gold medals after a fine display at Berinsfield.
Competing at level four, Morris triumphed in the vault, bars, beam and floor exercises.
Molly Mullins, 13, won gold on vault and bars at level four.
Georgia Bishop, 12, struck gold in the floor discipline.
Natasha Granville, 11, won silver on vault and beam, as well as bronze on the bars as she finished second overall. Ella Mead, 14, took bronze on beam at level three.
Competing at level five, Evie Daft, 9, won gold on vault and bars, and silver in the floor exercises.
Latest Sport news
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- FOOTBAL: Boss praises Lee Henderson as Oxford City tighten up at the back
- FOOTBALL: Much-travelled Declan Benjamin now aims to settle down at Ardley United
- BADMINTON: Young Charlie Driver collects medal treble
- FOOTBALL: Andy Gunn shoots back to North Leigh after being released by Banbury United
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell’s off to a steady start in South Africa
- Andy Cook appointed new manager of Oxford United women
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club stretch lead with whitewash win