Carterton GC’s Roisin Morris, eight, won four gold medals after a fine display at Berinsfield.
Competing at level four, Morris triumphed in the vault, bars, beam and floor exercises.
Molly Mullins, 13, won gold on vault and bars at level four.
Georgia Bishop, 12, struck gold in the floor discipline.
Natasha Granville, 11, won silver on vault and beam, as well as bronze on the bars as she finished second overall. Ella Mead, 14, took bronze on beam at level three.
Competing at level five, Evie Daft, 9, won gold on vault and bars, and silver in the floor exercises.
Latest Sport news
- Kane Hemmings out to make immediate impact at Oxford United
- Majority of Oxford United fans prepared to boycott EFL Trophy
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Tom Anstice claims three titles and breaks Radley club record
- BOWLS: Singles champion Chris Gilkes comes so close to historic Oxfordshire title double
- BOWLS: Headington and Carterton to vie for Oxfordshire League crown
- ATHLETICS: James Bolton wins Waddesdon Manor 5km title
- RUGBY UNION: Scrum half Greg Goodfellow backs Richard Thorpe to be big hit at Chinnor
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield in fine form in Johnson’s Buildbase Oxford & District Summer League
- Oxford United sign striker Kane Hemmings from Dundee in six-figure move
- WATCH: Videos of Oxford United's new signing Kane Hemmings scoring for Dundee