Carterton GC’s Roisin Morris, eight, won four gold medals after a fine display at Berinsfield.
Competing at level four, Morris triumphed in the vault, bars, beam and floor exercises.
Molly Mullins, 13, won gold on vault and bars at level four.
Georgia Bishop, 12, struck gold in the floor discipline.
Natasha Granville, 11, won silver on vault and beam, as well as bronze on the bars as she finished second overall. Ella Mead, 14, took bronze on beam at level three.
Competing at level five, Evie Daft, 9, won gold on vault and bars, and silver in the floor exercises.
Latest Sport news
- Jake Wright: It was a strange feeling facing Oxford United
- Oxford United fans' chat
- We let them off the hook, says Michael Appleton after Oxford United defeat
- Kane Hemmings hoping to have reason to celebrate next time he scores
- We won't make excuses, says Chey Dunkley as Oxford United beaten by Sheffield United
- MOTOGP: Bradley Smith ruled out of Silverstone GP
- FOOTBALL: Struggling Oxford City are beaten by Chelmsford City and slip into bottom three
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew seal Division 1 safety despite rain-affected defeat
- CRICKET: Captain Will Eason hails Horspath after Division 2 title triumph
- FOOTBALL: In-form Jamie Cook scores a brace as North Leigh impress in victory