Horspath completed the semi-final line-up of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with an eight-wicket victory at home to Aston Rowant last night.
In their delayed quarter-final, Rowant were bowled out for 130, having scored 96 from the first ten overs. Richard Cook scored 53, while Jamil Faruq returned 3-25.
A second-wicket stand of 110 between Robbie Eason (66no) and Kit Cutter (46) saw Horspath home with ten balls to spare.
Bernard Tollett Oxon Cup
Shipton-under-Wychwood v Horley, Horspath v Oxford.
Wilf Bennett Trophy
Witney Mills v Tiddington, Thame v Oxford Downs.
Ties to be played Tuesday, July 8.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed