Horspath completed the semi-final line-up of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with an eight-wicket victory at home to Aston Rowant last night.
In their delayed quarter-final, Rowant were bowled out for 130, having scored 96 from the first ten overs. Richard Cook scored 53, while Jamil Faruq returned 3-25.
A second-wicket stand of 110 between Robbie Eason (66no) and Kit Cutter (46) saw Horspath home with ten balls to spare.
Bernard Tollett Oxon Cup
Shipton-under-Wychwood v Horley, Horspath v Oxford.
Wilf Bennett Trophy
Witney Mills v Tiddington, Thame v Oxford Downs.
Ties to be played Tuesday, July 8.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United add Barnet trip to pre-season schedule
- FOOTBALL: Teams to play in tournament in memory of Derek Measor
- FOOTBALL: Charlbury Town Under 12s land national title with 2-0 victory at King Power Stadium
- CRICKET: Cherwell League round-up – Dominant Cumnor again thwarted by weather
- CRICKET: OCA League round-up – Atkins stars as Charlbury beat Stonesfield and the rain
- AUNT SALLY: Magnificent Andy Lewis goes close to joining the maximum men in Greene King Oxford & District League
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise