Horspath completed the semi-final line-up of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with an eight-wicket victory at home to Aston Rowant last night.
In their delayed quarter-final, Rowant were bowled out for 130, having scored 96 from the first ten overs. Richard Cook scored 53, while Jamil Faruq returned 3-25.
A second-wicket stand of 110 between Robbie Eason (66no) and Kit Cutter (46) saw Horspath home with ten balls to spare.
Bernard Tollett Oxon Cup
Shipton-under-Wychwood v Horley, Horspath v Oxford.
Wilf Bennett Trophy
Witney Mills v Tiddington, Thame v Oxford Downs.
Ties to be played Tuesday, July 8.
Latest Sport news
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- GOLF: Steady Eddie Pepperell gets off to solid start at the French Open
- BOWLS: Carterton suffer blow to Oxfordshire League Division 1 title hopes
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire teenager Alexis Canter handed junior Wimbledon wildcard
- ATHLETICS: Jade O'Dowda impresses to go top of under 17 heptathlon rankings
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve