Horspath completed the semi-final line-up of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with an eight-wicket victory at home to Aston Rowant last night.
In their delayed quarter-final, Rowant were bowled out for 130, having scored 96 from the first ten overs. Richard Cook scored 53, while Jamil Faruq returned 3-25.
A second-wicket stand of 110 between Robbie Eason (66no) and Kit Cutter (46) saw Horspath home with ten balls to spare.
Bernard Tollett Oxon Cup
Shipton-under-Wychwood v Horley, Horspath v Oxford.
Wilf Bennett Trophy
Witney Mills v Tiddington, Thame v Oxford Downs.
Ties to be played Tuesday, July 8.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat