Horspath completed the semi-final line-up of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with an eight-wicket victory at home to Aston Rowant last night.
In their delayed quarter-final, Rowant were bowled out for 130, having scored 96 from the first ten overs. Richard Cook scored 53, while Jamil Faruq returned 3-25.
A second-wicket stand of 110 between Robbie Eason (66no) and Kit Cutter (46) saw Horspath home with ten balls to spare.
Bernard Tollett Oxon Cup
Shipton-under-Wychwood v Horley, Horspath v Oxford.
Wilf Bennett Trophy
Witney Mills v Tiddington, Thame v Oxford Downs.
Ties to be played Tuesday, July 8.
Latest Sport news
- The derby games are great but it's not my problem, says Michael Appleton on Swindon Town's relegation
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Quickfire Oxford United striker Conor McAleny delighted at Millwall victory
- Oxford United midfielder Josh Ruffels revels in week to remember
- Michael Appleton hails Oxford United's 'outstanding' display in victory over Millwall
- FOOTBALL: Jefferson Louis fires in-form Oxford City to third straight victory
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town and North Leigh enjoy final-day victories, but Banbury United, Wantage Town and Kidlington are beaten
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire hold on to win thriller against Cornwall
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith finishes just outside the points in Austin MotoGP
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 22-23