The Town, represented by Oxford Archers, hit the bullseye to defeat the Gown in their annual match, which was incorporated into the County Championships.
The Oxford club triumphed by 348 points over Oxford University in perfect conditions at their headquarters on the Southern Bypass grounds to lift the Oxford Sports Council Trophy.
And they made it a double on the day by becoming the county champions.
Antje Frotscher led the way for Oxford Archers with an impressive 1,146 points.
Oxford Archers (A Frotscher 1,146, D Timmins 1,052, I Chrisinas 905, H Moore 903) 4,006pts.
Oxford University (K Haffley 1,001, S Arifi 918, K Smith 898, S Eberz 841) 3,658.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory