The Town, represented by Oxford Archers, hit the bullseye to defeat the Gown in their annual match, which was incorporated into the County Championships.
The Oxford club triumphed by 348 points over Oxford University in perfect conditions at their headquarters on the Southern Bypass grounds to lift the Oxford Sports Council Trophy.
And they made it a double on the day by becoming the county champions.
Antje Frotscher led the way for Oxford Archers with an impressive 1,146 points.
Oxford Archers (A Frotscher 1,146, D Timmins 1,052, I Chrisinas 905, H Moore 903) 4,006pts.
Oxford University (K Haffley 1,001, S Arifi 918, K Smith 898, S Eberz 841) 3,658.
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships