The Town, represented by Oxford Archers, hit the bullseye to defeat the Gown in their annual match, which was incorporated into the County Championships.
The Oxford club triumphed by 348 points over Oxford University in perfect conditions at their headquarters on the Southern Bypass grounds to lift the Oxford Sports Council Trophy.
And they made it a double on the day by becoming the county champions.
Antje Frotscher led the way for Oxford Archers with an impressive 1,146 points.
Oxford Archers (A Frotscher 1,146, D Timmins 1,052, I Chrisinas 905, H Moore 903) 4,006pts.
Oxford University (K Haffley 1,001, S Arifi 918, K Smith 898, S Eberz 841) 3,658.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter thrilled by Wimbledon call
- CRICKET: Vice-captain Jonny Cater backs Oxfordshire to end poor run in Unicorns Counties Championship
- RUGBY UNION: Bevon Armitage has high hopes after signing for Chinnor
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew captain Andy Harris delighted by Joe Thomas form
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain