The Town, represented by Oxford Archers, hit the bullseye to defeat the Gown in their annual match, which was incorporated into the County Championships.
The Oxford club triumphed by 348 points over Oxford University in perfect conditions at their headquarters on the Southern Bypass grounds to lift the Oxford Sports Council Trophy.
And they made it a double on the day by becoming the county champions.
Antje Frotscher led the way for Oxford Archers with an impressive 1,146 points.
Oxford Archers (A Frotscher 1,146, D Timmins 1,052, I Chrisinas 905, H Moore 903) 4,006pts.
Oxford University (K Haffley 1,001, S Arifi 918, K Smith 898, S Eberz 841) 3,658.
Latest Sport news
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- FOOTBAL: Boss praises Lee Henderson as Oxford City tighten up at the back
- FOOTBALL: Much-travelled Declan Benjamin now aims to settle down at Ardley United
- BADMINTON: Young Charlie Driver collects medal treble
- FOOTBALL: Andy Gunn shoots back to North Leigh after being released by Banbury United
- World Cup warm-up games come second to Oxford United's play-off push - Ryan Ledson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell’s off to a steady start in South Africa
- Andy Cook appointed new manager of Oxford United women
- BAR BILLIARDS: Donnington Club stretch lead with whitewash win