The Town, represented by Oxford Archers, hit the bullseye to defeat the Gown in their annual match, which was incorporated into the County Championships.
The Oxford club triumphed by 348 points over Oxford University in perfect conditions at their headquarters on the Southern Bypass grounds to lift the Oxford Sports Council Trophy.
And they made it a double on the day by becoming the county champions.
Antje Frotscher led the way for Oxford Archers with an impressive 1,146 points.
Oxford Archers (A Frotscher 1,146, D Timmins 1,052, I Chrisinas 905, H Moore 903) 4,006pts.
Oxford University (K Haffley 1,001, S Arifi 918, K Smith 898, S Eberz 841) 3,658.
Latest Sport news
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: I'm so excited about big challenge ahead of new MotoGP season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton backs young guns to reach the top if they keep learning
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield stun Masons in Oxford League
- MOTOR RACING: Lance Stroll stays calm ahead of his Formula debut in Melbourne
- RUGBY UNION: Round-up of the Oxfordshire Under 14 and 15 finals
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez secures second at Banbury 15
- Oxon Senior Cup semi-final between Oxford United and Banbury United is postponed
- Michael Appleton frustrated as errors undermine Oxford United display
- Darryl Eales expects Oxford United to have increased playing budget next season
- Wallingford Town pipped in semi-final