OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Kemar Roofe back in training with Oxford United to test ankle injury ahead of season finale
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire