OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United sell a third of their tickets before FA Cup opponents are confirmed
- Silly errors cost us dear, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- We studied them all week, but failed to deliver, says Oxford United skipper John Lundstram after AFC Wimbledon defeat
- Neal Ardley disappointed AFC Wimbledon did not score more
- Rob Hall gutted his early Oxford United goal counts for nothing