OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- Christian Ribeiro: Oxford United's displays against Exeter City convinced me to sign
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- Details announced for Oxford United's EFL Cup tie at Birmingham City