OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Simon Eastwood scoops two prizes at Oxford United's end of season awards
- Oxford United 2 (Nelson 16, Hall 17), Shrewsbury Town 0
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today