OXFORD United have appointed Andrew Proctor to become their new lead physiotherapist.
He arrives after three years at Exeter City, first as head of the club’s academy sports science and medicine, before becoming the Grecians’ head of physiotherapy.
Proctor replaces Andy Lord, who resigned last month to focus on his private practice in Hampshire, but due to a notice period with the Devon club will not link up with the U’s until July 28.
In the meantime, United’s existing physiotherapy staff will look after the first-team squad during pre-season.
Latest United news:
- Trio are injury doubts for Oxford United's clash with Bury tomorrow
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town