AISLINN Baird starred for Radley in their Sweatshop Southern League Division 1 meeting at Hornchurch.
But a low turnout saw Radley finish in last place and slip to the bottom of the league table.
Baird, 22, increased her personal best by 2.5m to take victory in the A-String ladies’ hammer with 44.51m.
Adela Hussain was Radley’s other ladies’ winner, taking the 200m in 26.5secs, while they also won the 4x100m relay.
Hannes Petzer claimed the men’s javelin in a distance of 48.57m.
Jordan Dorrian (22.2) clinched the 200m, while their men also took the 4x100m in 44.7secs.
BECKY Hussey was back with a bang as Oxford City produced a solid display in their Division 2 North meeting at Parliament Hill.
Hussey, who was returning after a long injury lay-off, won the A-String ladies’ 100m in 12.8 and added the 200m in 26.2.
Hussey’s efforts helped City finish second behind Highgate Harriers.
Sarah Davies won the 3,000m in 11mins 21.4secs.
City’s other wins came from pole vaulter Jacqui Breslin (1.70m) and long jumper Simi Fajemisin (5.54).
Oxford’s quartet of Anna Smithson, Alice Byles, Amy Busby and Hussey won the 4x400m by ten seconds in 4.15.19.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats