AISLINN Baird starred for Radley in their Sweatshop Southern League Division 1 meeting at Hornchurch.
But a low turnout saw Radley finish in last place and slip to the bottom of the league table.
Baird, 22, increased her personal best by 2.5m to take victory in the A-String ladies’ hammer with 44.51m.
Adela Hussain was Radley’s other ladies’ winner, taking the 200m in 26.5secs, while they also won the 4x100m relay.
Hannes Petzer claimed the men’s javelin in a distance of 48.57m.
Jordan Dorrian (22.2) clinched the 200m, while their men also took the 4x100m in 44.7secs.
BECKY Hussey was back with a bang as Oxford City produced a solid display in their Division 2 North meeting at Parliament Hill.
Hussey, who was returning after a long injury lay-off, won the A-String ladies’ 100m in 12.8 and added the 200m in 26.2.
Hussey’s efforts helped City finish second behind Highgate Harriers.
Sarah Davies won the 3,000m in 11mins 21.4secs.
City’s other wins came from pole vaulter Jacqui Breslin (1.70m) and long jumper Simi Fajemisin (5.54).
Oxford’s quartet of Anna Smithson, Alice Byles, Amy Busby and Hussey won the 4x400m by ten seconds in 4.15.19.
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships