AISLINN Baird starred for Radley in their Sweatshop Southern League Division 1 meeting at Hornchurch.
But a low turnout saw Radley finish in last place and slip to the bottom of the league table.
Baird, 22, increased her personal best by 2.5m to take victory in the A-String ladies’ hammer with 44.51m.
Adela Hussain was Radley’s other ladies’ winner, taking the 200m in 26.5secs, while they also won the 4x100m relay.
Hannes Petzer claimed the men’s javelin in a distance of 48.57m.
Jordan Dorrian (22.2) clinched the 200m, while their men also took the 4x100m in 44.7secs.
BECKY Hussey was back with a bang as Oxford City produced a solid display in their Division 2 North meeting at Parliament Hill.
Hussey, who was returning after a long injury lay-off, won the A-String ladies’ 100m in 12.8 and added the 200m in 26.2.
Hussey’s efforts helped City finish second behind Highgate Harriers.
Sarah Davies won the 3,000m in 11mins 21.4secs.
City’s other wins came from pole vaulter Jacqui Breslin (1.70m) and long jumper Simi Fajemisin (5.54).
Oxford’s quartet of Anna Smithson, Alice Byles, Amy Busby and Hussey won the 4x400m by ten seconds in 4.15.19.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- FOOTBALL: Oxford Blackbirds crowned Oxford Mail Youth League's Under 12 Division C champions
- Ollie Mersch's superb century for Minster Lovell brushes aside Combe
- Mike Ford hoping to keep star men at Banbury United
- CRICKET: Charlbury's Ashley Rump hammers super 196 not out to batter Radley in OCA
- AUNT SALLY: Barry Townsend so close to a maximum
- FOOTBALL: Berinsfield stay top but North Berks title hopes rest with rivals
- FOOTBALL: Horatio Hirst hammers four-timer as Oxfordshire seal title glory
- FOOTBALL: West Witney beat Carterton Town to boost Witney & District FA title challenge