AISLINN Baird starred for Radley in their Sweatshop Southern League Division 1 meeting at Hornchurch.
But a low turnout saw Radley finish in last place and slip to the bottom of the league table.
Baird, 22, increased her personal best by 2.5m to take victory in the A-String ladies’ hammer with 44.51m.
Adela Hussain was Radley’s other ladies’ winner, taking the 200m in 26.5secs, while they also won the 4x100m relay.
Hannes Petzer claimed the men’s javelin in a distance of 48.57m.
Jordan Dorrian (22.2) clinched the 200m, while their men also took the 4x100m in 44.7secs.
BECKY Hussey was back with a bang as Oxford City produced a solid display in their Division 2 North meeting at Parliament Hill.
Hussey, who was returning after a long injury lay-off, won the A-String ladies’ 100m in 12.8 and added the 200m in 26.2.
Hussey’s efforts helped City finish second behind Highgate Harriers.
Sarah Davies won the 3,000m in 11mins 21.4secs.
City’s other wins came from pole vaulter Jacqui Breslin (1.70m) and long jumper Simi Fajemisin (5.54).
Oxford’s quartet of Anna Smithson, Alice Byles, Amy Busby and Hussey won the 4x400m by ten seconds in 4.15.19.
Latest Sport news
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- Stars bring in Wilson after Ealey-Newmans depart
- ICE HOCKEY: Player diary - Joe Edwards thanks Oxford City Stars' fans
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic