AISLINN Baird starred for Radley in their Sweatshop Southern League Division 1 meeting at Hornchurch.
But a low turnout saw Radley finish in last place and slip to the bottom of the league table.
Baird, 22, increased her personal best by 2.5m to take victory in the A-String ladies’ hammer with 44.51m.
Adela Hussain was Radley’s other ladies’ winner, taking the 200m in 26.5secs, while they also won the 4x100m relay.
Hannes Petzer claimed the men’s javelin in a distance of 48.57m.
Jordan Dorrian (22.2) clinched the 200m, while their men also took the 4x100m in 44.7secs.
BECKY Hussey was back with a bang as Oxford City produced a solid display in their Division 2 North meeting at Parliament Hill.
Hussey, who was returning after a long injury lay-off, won the A-String ladies’ 100m in 12.8 and added the 200m in 26.2.
Hussey’s efforts helped City finish second behind Highgate Harriers.
Sarah Davies won the 3,000m in 11mins 21.4secs.
City’s other wins came from pole vaulter Jacqui Breslin (1.70m) and long jumper Simi Fajemisin (5.54).
Oxford’s quartet of Anna Smithson, Alice Byles, Amy Busby and Hussey won the 4x400m by ten seconds in 4.15.19.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter thrilled by Wimbledon call
- CRICKET: Vice-captain Jonny Cater backs Oxfordshire to end poor run in Unicorns Counties Championship
- RUGBY UNION: Bevon Armitage has high hopes after signing for Chinnor
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew captain Andy Harris delighted by Joe Thomas form
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain