GEORGINA Polden bagged two second places in round five of the Aprilia Superteen Challenge at Oulton Park.
The 17-year-old Kidlington motorcyclist finish behind Rory Skinner in each race, but with double points on offer, she went second in the standings.
Meanwhile in BRDC Formula 4 Championship car action at Snetterton, Nicolas Beer, of Chipping Norton’s SWR team, finished fifth in round seven.
Teammates Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli were eighth and 15th in round eight.
Team owner Walkinshaw had two top-ten finishes in the third event of the EuroFormula Open at Jerez, with a best placing of seventh.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United must improve against League One's route one merchants
- Millwall result will determine Oxford United mood for next fortnight, says captain John Lundstram
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth
- FOOTBALL: George McEachran features for England in European Under 17 Championship qualifiers