GEORGINA Polden bagged two second places in round five of the Aprilia Superteen Challenge at Oulton Park.
The 17-year-old Kidlington motorcyclist finish behind Rory Skinner in each race, but with double points on offer, she went second in the standings.
Meanwhile in BRDC Formula 4 Championship car action at Snetterton, Nicolas Beer, of Chipping Norton’s SWR team, finished fifth in round seven.
Teammates Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli were eighth and 15th in round eight.
Team owner Walkinshaw had two top-ten finishes in the third event of the EuroFormula Open at Jerez, with a best placing of seventh.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- BOWLS: Carterton suffer blow to Oxfordshire League Division 1 title hopes
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire teenager Alexis Canter handed junior Wimbledon wildcard
- ATHLETICS: Jade O'Dowda impresses to go top of under 17 heptathlon rankings
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez wins Thame 10k
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town