GEORGINA Polden bagged two second places in round five of the Aprilia Superteen Challenge at Oulton Park.
The 17-year-old Kidlington motorcyclist finish behind Rory Skinner in each race, but with double points on offer, she went second in the standings.
Meanwhile in BRDC Formula 4 Championship car action at Snetterton, Nicolas Beer, of Chipping Norton’s SWR team, finished fifth in round seven.
Teammates Jordan Albert and Diego Borrelli were eighth and 15th in round eight.
Team owner Walkinshaw had two top-ten finishes in the third event of the EuroFormula Open at Jerez, with a best placing of seventh.
Latest Sport news
- Former Oxford United defender Paul McCarthy dies aged 45
- Chris Maguire urges Oxford United to use agonising FA Cup defeat as play-off spur
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton disappointed by soft goals conceded at Middlesbrough
- John Lundstram humbled by massive Oxford United following at Riverside Stadium
- Aitor Karanka relieved after Middlesbrough edge past Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Lee Henderson heads Oxford City to victory over Hemel Hempstead Town
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town earn draw and Kidlington win, but North Leigh and Wantage Town suffer defeats
- FOOTBALL: George Nash earns Banbury United a point, but draw hampers play-off bid
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 18-19