Nathan Hall posted an impressive victory over Owen Pirrot in the Bristol Box Cup.
The Windrush Valley fighter, who was crowned Home Counties junior champion for the second successive year last month, was competing in the under 57kg event.
Despite starting tentatively, the 14-year-old began to find his range and had his rival on the back foot throughout to record a deserved success in his last bout of the season.
- Oxford United's fitness concerns ease despite Johnny Mullins knock
- ICE HOCKEY: Trio aiming to hit heights after taking over at Oxford City Stars
- Oxford United will let train take the strain for Carlisle journey
- ATHLETICS: Capital show as Kate Williamson beat British Over 70s marathon record in London
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock hails his Oxford Harlequins players after making Marston Ferry Road a fortress
- AUNT SALLY: In-form Oracle stay in touch with whitewash victory
- RUGBY UNION: Blue Boar enjoy tour of Ireland
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore to celebrate 40th anniversary
- MARTIAL ARTS: Oxfordshire stars in the medals at European Championships
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Vultures swoop to win Oxfordshire Veterans