Nathan Hall posted an impressive victory over Owen Pirrot in the Bristol Box Cup.
The Windrush Valley fighter, who was crowned Home Counties junior champion for the second successive year last month, was competing in the under 57kg event.
Despite starting tentatively, the 14-year-old began to find his range and had his rival on the back foot throughout to record a deserved success in his last bout of the season.
- Michael Appleton happy to see tackles flying in during Oxford United training
- Liam Sercombe: Oxford United looking to take advantage of Southend United's fragile confidence
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh manager John Brough turns down rival offer
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks Ladies beaten after missing numerous chances
- RUGBY UNION: Super Danny Barnes is hat-trick hero as Chinnor run riot in 12-try show
- DARTS: Oxfordshire make home start in County Championship
- GOLF: Oxford City narrow the gap on leaders Frilford Heath
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Henley Hawks dig deep to see off Exmouth
- RUGBY UNION: Witney’s winning start in South West 1 East comes to abrupt end
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton