Wallingford RC swept the board in the Reading Amateur Regatta, bringing home ten gold medals and the Victor Ludorum Trophy, for the club winning the most events.
Lizzie Polgreen kicked things off with an easy win in the elite single sculls.
The women’s elite double then followed suit and the women’s novice coxed made it three quick successes.
The girls’ J15 coxed crew of Georgia Swiatoniowska, Ani Cook, Jessica Polkey, Morgan Sims and cox Billy Lines won convincingly.
They were closely followed by the boys’ J16 A quad. Eve Newton took the women’s novice single scull, with the club’s J18 pair of Dan Wilkinson and Tom Brock also victorious.
In one of the closest races, Wallingford girls’ J18 pair of Alice Walker and Katie Metalli beat Reading by a foot to claim the title.
Lauren Shannon and Jessica Shuttleworth won the J16 category and the victorious J15 quad made it a double success by also claiming the J16 quad event in a day to remember.
No other local outfits could match Wallingford’s tally.
Hinksey notched up two wins, while Radley College, City of Oxford, Oxford Brookes and Abingdon School managed one trophy apiece.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Millwall
- Millwall 0, Oxford United 3 (McAleny 6 & 8, Ruffels 71)
- UPDATES - Millwall v Oxford United
- Joe Rothwell hoping to silence Millwall fans in Oxford United's last away match of season
- Oxford United must be ready to roll up sleeves and battle for everything at Millwall, says boss Michael Appleton
- SHOW JUMPING: Bicester-based girls shine in leading pony show
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We've enjoyed some great moments on our away days this season
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Matt Chapman delighted to score points on his debut
- MOTORSPORT: KTM are on learning curve in United States admits Oxfordshire's Bradley Smith
- BILLIARDS: Lewis Moss & Connor Jones win pairs final