Wallingford RC swept the board in the Reading Amateur Regatta, bringing home ten gold medals and the Victor Ludorum Trophy, for the club winning the most events.
Lizzie Polgreen kicked things off with an easy win in the elite single sculls.
The women’s elite double then followed suit and the women’s novice coxed made it three quick successes.
The girls’ J15 coxed crew of Georgia Swiatoniowska, Ani Cook, Jessica Polkey, Morgan Sims and cox Billy Lines won convincingly.
They were closely followed by the boys’ J16 A quad. Eve Newton took the women’s novice single scull, with the club’s J18 pair of Dan Wilkinson and Tom Brock also victorious.
In one of the closest races, Wallingford girls’ J18 pair of Alice Walker and Katie Metalli beat Reading by a foot to claim the title.
Lauren Shannon and Jessica Shuttleworth won the J16 category and the victorious J15 quad made it a double success by also claiming the J16 quad event in a day to remember.
No other local outfits could match Wallingford’s tally.
Hinksey notched up two wins, while Radley College, City of Oxford, Oxford Brookes and Abingdon School managed one trophy apiece.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales near 4,000 target
- Joe Skarz and Ryan Taylor thrilled to return injury-free for Oxford United's pre-season
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- BOWLS: Carterton suffer blow to Oxfordshire League Division 1 title hopes
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire teenager Alexis Canter handed junior Wimbledon wildcard
- ATHLETICS: Jade O'Dowda impresses to go top of under 17 heptathlon rankings
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez wins Thame 10k
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town