Wallingford RC swept the board in the Reading Amateur Regatta, bringing home ten gold medals and the Victor Ludorum Trophy, for the club winning the most events.
Lizzie Polgreen kicked things off with an easy win in the elite single sculls.
The women’s elite double then followed suit and the women’s novice coxed made it three quick successes.
The girls’ J15 coxed crew of Georgia Swiatoniowska, Ani Cook, Jessica Polkey, Morgan Sims and cox Billy Lines won convincingly.
They were closely followed by the boys’ J16 A quad. Eve Newton took the women’s novice single scull, with the club’s J18 pair of Dan Wilkinson and Tom Brock also victorious.
In one of the closest races, Wallingford girls’ J18 pair of Alice Walker and Katie Metalli beat Reading by a foot to claim the title.
Lauren Shannon and Jessica Shuttleworth won the J16 category and the victorious J15 quad made it a double success by also claiming the J16 quad event in a day to remember.
No other local outfits could match Wallingford’s tally.
Hinksey notched up two wins, while Radley College, City of Oxford, Oxford Brookes and Abingdon School managed one trophy apiece.
Latest Sport news
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City boss Mark Jones makes three new signings
- RUGBY UNION: National League 2 South promotion hopefuls Chinnor must 'knuckle down and focus' on Clifton clash, says Matt Williams
- FOOTBALL: In-form Banbury United eye sixth win in row to continue play-off push
- ROWING: Major boost for Dark Blues ahead of the Boat Race