Wallingford RC swept the board in the Reading Amateur Regatta, bringing home ten gold medals and the Victor Ludorum Trophy, for the club winning the most events.
Lizzie Polgreen kicked things off with an easy win in the elite single sculls.
The women’s elite double then followed suit and the women’s novice coxed made it three quick successes.
The girls’ J15 coxed crew of Georgia Swiatoniowska, Ani Cook, Jessica Polkey, Morgan Sims and cox Billy Lines won convincingly.
They were closely followed by the boys’ J16 A quad. Eve Newton took the women’s novice single scull, with the club’s J18 pair of Dan Wilkinson and Tom Brock also victorious.
In one of the closest races, Wallingford girls’ J18 pair of Alice Walker and Katie Metalli beat Reading by a foot to claim the title.
Lauren Shannon and Jessica Shuttleworth won the J16 category and the victorious J15 quad made it a double success by also claiming the J16 quad event in a day to remember.
No other local outfits could match Wallingford’s tally.
Hinksey notched up two wins, while Radley College, City of Oxford, Oxford Brookes and Abingdon School managed one trophy apiece.
Latest Sport news
- AUNT SALLY: Darren Cox's super 16 renews Florence Park's title bid
- CRICKET: Rob Owen's super century helps Faringdon bounce back with Charlbury victory
- Oxford United 0, Brighton & Hove Albion 4 (Knockaert 17, Cadman 67, Hemed 76 & 85)
- Updates - Oxford United v Brighton & HA
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United women pay for individual errors as they lose late on to Everton
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw looking forward to competing at Spa
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL continue losing sequence away to Coventry Bears