Ellie Noble removed Four Oaks Saints’s top five batters as Oxford maintained their unbeaten record in ECB Women's Midlands League Division 2 with an emphatic 152-run win.
Noble took 5-16, and with her sister, Charley, picking up two wickets, the Birmingham side were skittled out for 59 in reply to Oxford’s imposing 221-6 off 45 overs.
Ellie Bath led the way in Oxford’s innings with eight fours in her unbeaten 66, while Eliza Goode made 56.
Charlbury were shot out for 68 on the way to a four-wicket home defeat by Worcestershire side Astwood Bank.
After electing to bat, Charlbury collapsed in dramatic fashion from 42-2 to 68 all out, with only opener Ellie Norton showing any resistance with a gritty 22 as the last seven Charlbury batsmen failed to score a single run between them.
Jessica Humby (4-12) and Amelia Kite (4-20) were the chief tormentors.
Astwood Bank then slumped to 54-6, with Norton taking 3-16, before Amber Capewell (27no) saw the visitors across the line.
ECB Midlands League
Oxford 221-6 (E Bath 66no, E Goode 56), Four Oaks Saints 59 (E Noble 5-16).
Charlbury 68 (J Humby 4-12, A Kite 4-20); Astwood Bank 72-6 (E Norton 3-16).
Oxfordshire Midweek League
Freeland 112-5, Oxford University 100-6.
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory
- TWICKENHAM: Matt Goode to play through the pain as Oxfordshire eye historic victory
- BOXING: Joe Gaul and Keenan Dallimore taste success