Woodstock Ladies are Aegon County League Division 1 champions after an 8-4 win over Blewbury & Cholsey.
Taysie Gujral and Liz Gilkes won both singles and doubles, while Rachael Moon trium-phed in the singles to seal it. They now face a play-off for a regional division place.
Abingdon top the men’s division after a controversial win over North Oxford, who lost points for accidentally playing out of ratings order.
North Oxford’s men boosted their regional division promotion chances with a 12-0 home win against Caversham.
Meanwhile, Virgin Active ladies moved top of Division 1 of the OLTA Wilson Summer League with a 3-1 win against Oxford City.
Div 1: Banbury 4, Wantage 0; Cholsey 4, Wantage B 0; North Oxford 2, Oxford Sports 2; Virgin Active 3, Oxford City 1. Div 2: Benson 2, Banbury WE 2. Div 3: Abingdon 3, Mapledurham 1; North Oxford C 1, Woodstock B 3; Oxford Sports B 0, Witney 4.
Div 2: Abingdon 2, Thame 2; North Oxford B 3, Woodstock B 1; Oxford City 4, Wantage 0; Oxford Sports B 0, Norham Gardens 4. Div 3: Wychwoods 2, Bicester 2.
In other news, the Chief Executive of the Lawn Tennis Association Michael Downey has held talks with Oxford City Council to discuss ways to make the sport more accessible to local players.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United
- Oxford United fortunate to not concede penalty, says Carlisle United boss Keith Curle
- Michael Appleton delighted Oxford United keep hold of their promotion destiny
- Carlisle United 0, Oxford United 2 (Maguire pen 4, Sercombe 73)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match at Carlisle?
- Updates - Carlisle United v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy
- Chris Maguire relishing Oxford United's big push
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- SQUASH: Bicester secure Oxfordshire title