Woodstock Ladies are Aegon County League Division 1 champions after an 8-4 win over Blewbury & Cholsey.
Taysie Gujral and Liz Gilkes won both singles and doubles, while Rachael Moon trium-phed in the singles to seal it. They now face a play-off for a regional division place.
Abingdon top the men’s division after a controversial win over North Oxford, who lost points for accidentally playing out of ratings order.
North Oxford’s men boosted their regional division promotion chances with a 12-0 home win against Caversham.
Meanwhile, Virgin Active ladies moved top of Division 1 of the OLTA Wilson Summer League with a 3-1 win against Oxford City.
Div 1: Banbury 4, Wantage 0; Cholsey 4, Wantage B 0; North Oxford 2, Oxford Sports 2; Virgin Active 3, Oxford City 1. Div 2: Benson 2, Banbury WE 2. Div 3: Abingdon 3, Mapledurham 1; North Oxford C 1, Woodstock B 3; Oxford Sports B 0, Witney 4.
Div 2: Abingdon 2, Thame 2; North Oxford B 3, Woodstock B 1; Oxford City 4, Wantage 0; Oxford Sports B 0, Norham Gardens 4. Div 3: Wychwoods 2, Bicester 2.
In other news, the Chief Executive of the Lawn Tennis Association Michael Downey has held talks with Oxford City Council to discuss ways to make the sport more accessible to local players.
Latest Sport news
- CRICKET: Archie Spittles leads the way as Oxfordshire Under 17s storm to win
- CRICKET: Sam Mendes stars as Oxfordshire Over 50s B advance
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell slips down the field after second round in Thailand
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom