Woodstock Ladies are Aegon County League Division 1 champions after an 8-4 win over Blewbury & Cholsey.
Taysie Gujral and Liz Gilkes won both singles and doubles, while Rachael Moon trium-phed in the singles to seal it. They now face a play-off for a regional division place.
Abingdon top the men’s division after a controversial win over North Oxford, who lost points for accidentally playing out of ratings order.
North Oxford’s men boosted their regional division promotion chances with a 12-0 home win against Caversham.
Meanwhile, Virgin Active ladies moved top of Division 1 of the OLTA Wilson Summer League with a 3-1 win against Oxford City.
Div 1: Banbury 4, Wantage 0; Cholsey 4, Wantage B 0; North Oxford 2, Oxford Sports 2; Virgin Active 3, Oxford City 1. Div 2: Benson 2, Banbury WE 2. Div 3: Abingdon 3, Mapledurham 1; North Oxford C 1, Woodstock B 3; Oxford Sports B 0, Witney 4.
Div 2: Abingdon 2, Thame 2; North Oxford B 3, Woodstock B 1; Oxford City 4, Wantage 0; Oxford Sports B 0, Norham Gardens 4. Div 3: Wychwoods 2, Bicester 2.
In other news, the Chief Executive of the Lawn Tennis Association Michael Downey has held talks with Oxford City Council to discuss ways to make the sport more accessible to local players.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Sheffield United
- RACING: Options open for Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Coneygree's return
- Sheffield United 2 (Sharp 65, Wilson 73), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 16)
- LIVE - Sheffield United v Oxford United
- Oxford United forward Chris Maguire eager to keep Sheffield United quiet
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It is crucial we start well to silence the home support
- MOTORSPORT: Williams duo Bottas and Massa ready for Spa test
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beat Bedfordshire in final to win Wormsley T20
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women's captain Kat Nutman could return at Durham
- CRICKET: Max Smith's super spell speeds Oxford Under 17s to second national title in three years