Woodstock Ladies are Aegon County League Division 1 champions after an 8-4 win over Blewbury & Cholsey.
Taysie Gujral and Liz Gilkes won both singles and doubles, while Rachael Moon trium-phed in the singles to seal it. They now face a play-off for a regional division place.
Abingdon top the men’s division after a controversial win over North Oxford, who lost points for accidentally playing out of ratings order.
North Oxford’s men boosted their regional division promotion chances with a 12-0 home win against Caversham.
Meanwhile, Virgin Active ladies moved top of Division 1 of the OLTA Wilson Summer League with a 3-1 win against Oxford City.
Div 1: Banbury 4, Wantage 0; Cholsey 4, Wantage B 0; North Oxford 2, Oxford Sports 2; Virgin Active 3, Oxford City 1. Div 2: Benson 2, Banbury WE 2. Div 3: Abingdon 3, Mapledurham 1; North Oxford C 1, Woodstock B 3; Oxford Sports B 0, Witney 4.
Div 2: Abingdon 2, Thame 2; North Oxford B 3, Woodstock B 1; Oxford City 4, Wantage 0; Oxford Sports B 0, Norham Gardens 4. Div 3: Wychwoods 2, Bicester 2.
In other news, the Chief Executive of the Lawn Tennis Association Michael Downey has held talks with Oxford City Council to discuss ways to make the sport more accessible to local players.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro: Oxford United's displays against Exeter City convinced me to sign
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver is primed to take on world’s best at Junior World Championships
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United lose to Bristol City but Laura Rafferty bids to make most of loan chance
- FOOTBALL: Danny Nicholls steps up to become Oxford City's joint manager
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw frustrated by puncture at Paul Ricard
- FOOTBALL: Abingdon Town quit the North Berks League
- DARTS: Pairs keep Democrats on track
- DARTS: Blackbird Leys Warriors recognised for Super League triumph
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas selected for European Championships