London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix