London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- HORSE RACING: Snow Leopardess sparkles for Charlie Longsdon
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City defeated by classy late strike
- RESULTS: Weekend March 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's play-off bid hit by defeat at Stratford
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh make it two wins in a row, Didcot beaten by late freak goal and Wantage delay relegation with draw
- FOOTBALL: Jack Dunmall hits cracking winner for Kidlington
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town