John Booth, principal of the Banbury-based Marussia team, is confident he can resolve the row between drivers Max Chilton and Jules Bianchi following their crash in Canada.
Both men blamed the other for the accident that unfolded at the turn three-four chicane on lap one, which resulted in Bianchi smashing into one wall, while Chilton hit another.
The stewards deemed Chilton at fault as he has been handed a three-place grid penalty for the next race in Austria on June 22.
Booth said: “It’ll be resolved internally and quickly because we are a strong team, and when we get to Austria we’ll all be the best of buddies again.”
- Oxford United 4 (T Roberts 12, Maguire pen 36, Taylor 68, MacDonald 71), Exeter City 2 (Jay 43, McAlinden 61)
- Oxford United v Exeter City - LIVE
- Oxford United eye loan market for winger after permanent move for top target stalls
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Exeter?
- Simon Eastwood braced for ‘different’ mood as Oxford United set for low Checkatrade Trophy attendance
- FOOTBALL: Stuttering Oxford City beaten by ten-man Gosport Borough
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ella Franklin-Fraiture strike in vain as Oxford United fall to Durham defeat
- FOOTBALL: Superb North Leigh beat Swindon Supermarine to make four wins in a row
- DARTS: West Oxford Democrats Club survive scare to stay top of Section 2
- GOLF: Latest results from across Oxfordshire