Aoife Clark came from behind to pip Izzy Taylor and lead home an Oxfordshire one-two at the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials in west Yorkshire.
Taylor, from Aynho, near Banbury, led throughout the dressage and cross-country phases on Orlando.
But Clark, who is based at Middle Barton, jumped clear in the showjumping on Fenyas Elegance to finish on a score of 46.2 penalties, which piled the pressure on he rival.
Taylor was last to go, but a fence down early in her round meant that Irish-born rider Clark triumphed on the ten-year-old chestnut mare, who she won the Blenheim International on last September.
The four faults gave Taylor a final score of 46.9, and left her in second spot.
- Barnet 3 (Weston 7, Akinde 11 & pen 66), Oxford United 3 (Thomas 43 & 46, Crowley 81)
- LIVE -Barnet v Oxford United
- Oxford United prepared for physical test in final pre-season friendly at Barnet
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City lose Marlon Jackson to Newport County
- FOOTBALL: Manager Les Taylor confident Oxford United women will rise to big occasion
- SWIMMING: Emily Nisbet wins medals in Scottish Championships
- ANGLING: Ian Young wins Oxford Summer League on low-scoring day
- MARTIAL ARTS: Katie Franks lands three world titles
- MOTORVRACING: Valtteri Bottas eyes strong showing for Williams in Germany
- CRICKET: Horspath youngsters make it a hat-trick of titles