Oxford pulled away at the top of ECB Women’s Midlands League Division 2 with a ten-wicket victory at Charlbury.
The visitors made it three wins from three after dismissing previously unbeaten Chalbury for 60.
Ellie Porter led the way with 3-16, while Martha French and Gemma Muttitt picked up two wickets apiece.
Rhian Todd (30) was the only Charlbury batsman to offer any resistance.
Oxford cruised to 63-0, Ellie Bath continuing her good form with 42.
Banbury recorded their first league win of the season with an 88-run success at Astwood Bank (Worcestershire).
A half century from Emily Ong, backed up by 31 from Rose Beck, saw Banbury to 195.
Sally Livingstone, one of eight bowlers, took 3-25 for Astwood.
In reply, Astwood Bank were dismissed for 107, Chloe Hill starring with 5-17 off her nine overs.
Charlbury 60 (Rhian Todd 30, E Porter 3-16), Oxford 63-0 (E Bath 42no).
Banbury 195 (E Ong 55, R Beck 31, S Livingston 3-25), Astwood Bank 107 (Chloe Hill 5–17).
Latest Sport news
- I moved to Oxford United to realise potential, says Ryan Ledson
- Chris Maguire surprised to become viral star with Oxford United goal celebration
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United to believe they belong at Bramall Lane
- Chris Wilder: No place for Sheffield United to hide in "massive" game with Oxford United
- Oxford United confident new scoreboard will be installed shortly
- Benji Buchel call-up raises issue of Oxford United recalling Jack Stevens’ loan from Oxford City
- My Oxford United debut is a boost for all the club's youngsters - Miles Welch-Hayes
- OxVox column: Oxford United make a difference, thanks to generous supporters
- Michael Appleton happy with Oxford United options after Ryan Ledson's arrival
- FOOTBALL: Captain Scott Davies backs Oxford City to build on slow start to Vanarama National League South campaign