Oxford's Jason Plato will be looking to relaunch his title challenge when the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship resumes after a five-week break at Oulton Park tomorrow.
Plato dropped down to fifth in the standings after struggling in the last round at Thruxton.
However, the two-time champion will take encouragement from his performance at the Cheshire venue last year when he recorded a brace of wins, and set a lap record of 1min 26.902secs, with a speed of 92.21mph.
Standings (top five): 1 A Jordan 141pts, 2 G Shedden 133, 3 C Turkington 123, 4 M Neal 110, 5 J Plato 106.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory against Bury
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny delighted to send Oxford United to Wembley on a high
- Oxford United fans breathe sigh of relief as goalkeeper Simon Eastwood plays on
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy's double puts Berinsfield in North Berks League Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Liam Godin hits four-timer as KEA reach Junior Shield final
- FOOTBALL: Olly Bush strikes a brace to lead Carterton into the last four
- FOOTBALL: Spot-on Jamie Cook seals dramatic win for North Leigh
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Oxford City Under 13s clinch league title
- FOOTBALL: Harry Benfield guides Abingdon Youth to Under 15 KO Trophy glory
- FOOTBALL: Kyle Chester in top form as Carterton beat Didcot Town Youth Red