GIRLS will be given the chance to try out boxing tomorrow in a free festival.
Jointly organised by youth charity Ambitions and hosts Berinsfield ABC, anyone interested and aged nine or above can put the gloves on.
The club already have several girls who train regularly and have four active boxers, including Chloe Gorringe, who reached the national schoolgirl final this season.
The event is on from 11am-4pm at the club in Fane Drive, Berinsfield.
For more information contact head coach Mel Corrigan on 07860 156950.
Latest Sport news
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory
- TWICKENHAM: Matt Goode to play through the pain as Oxfordshire eye historic victory
- BOXING: Joe Gaul and Keenan Dallimore taste success