Banbury secured their place in the Royal London National Club Championship Group 13 final with a thrilling one-wicket success at home to Kibworth.
Skipper Jimmy Phillips hit the winning runs to book a trip to Cambridge Granta on June 22.
A disciplined bowling display saw Banbury restrict their visitors to 125-9 off 45 overs.
Ollie Wright, Luke Ryan, Phillips and Richard West all took two wickets.
However, things looked bleak when Banbury slumped to 53-7.
However, Ashley Blanchard and Wright shared a 71-run eighth-wicket partnership to leave their side two runs short.
A nervy finish saw Blanchard and Wright then both dismissed without adding to the score, but Phillips hit a four in the 42nd over to see his side home.
Oxford are out after a heavy defeat at home to Sunbury in their Group 12 semi-final.
Oliver Roland-Jones hit an unbeaten 104 as the visitors set 226-8 off their 45 overs.
And Oxford fell well short, being bowled out for 117 in the 30th over despite 43 from Shami Mendis.
CUMNOR cruised into the second round of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with a 78-run win over a depleted Abingdon Vale on Tuesday.
Result: Cumnor 176 (19.5 ovs, J Dale 65, A Morteza 37), Abingdon Vale 98-9 (J Butcher 32, M Mannering 4-9).
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt
- Deadline for Oxford United awards voting is today
- RUGBY UNION: Injury-hit Oxfordshire are still strong, says head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Mike Ford wants more of the same as Banbury United prepare for play-off final
- CRICKET: Captain Luke Ryan calls on Oxfordshire to step up for Unicorns Counties Trophy opener