Banbury secured their place in the Royal London National Club Championship Group 13 final with a thrilling one-wicket success at home to Kibworth.
Skipper Jimmy Phillips hit the winning runs to book a trip to Cambridge Granta on June 22.
A disciplined bowling display saw Banbury restrict their visitors to 125-9 off 45 overs.
Ollie Wright, Luke Ryan, Phillips and Richard West all took two wickets.
However, things looked bleak when Banbury slumped to 53-7.
However, Ashley Blanchard and Wright shared a 71-run eighth-wicket partnership to leave their side two runs short.
A nervy finish saw Blanchard and Wright then both dismissed without adding to the score, but Phillips hit a four in the 42nd over to see his side home.
Oxford are out after a heavy defeat at home to Sunbury in their Group 12 semi-final.
Oliver Roland-Jones hit an unbeaten 104 as the visitors set 226-8 off their 45 overs.
And Oxford fell well short, being bowled out for 117 in the 30th over despite 43 from Shami Mendis.
CUMNOR cruised into the second round of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with a 78-run win over a depleted Abingdon Vale on Tuesday.
Result: Cumnor 176 (19.5 ovs, J Dale 65, A Morteza 37), Abingdon Vale 98-9 (J Butcher 32, M Mannering 4-9).
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands