Banbury secured their place in the Royal London National Club Championship Group 13 final with a thrilling one-wicket success at home to Kibworth.
Skipper Jimmy Phillips hit the winning runs to book a trip to Cambridge Granta on June 22.
A disciplined bowling display saw Banbury restrict their visitors to 125-9 off 45 overs.
Ollie Wright, Luke Ryan, Phillips and Richard West all took two wickets.
However, things looked bleak when Banbury slumped to 53-7.
However, Ashley Blanchard and Wright shared a 71-run eighth-wicket partnership to leave their side two runs short.
A nervy finish saw Blanchard and Wright then both dismissed without adding to the score, but Phillips hit a four in the 42nd over to see his side home.
Oxford are out after a heavy defeat at home to Sunbury in their Group 12 semi-final.
Oliver Roland-Jones hit an unbeaten 104 as the visitors set 226-8 off their 45 overs.
And Oxford fell well short, being bowled out for 117 in the 30th over despite 43 from Shami Mendis.
CUMNOR cruised into the second round of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with a 78-run win over a depleted Abingdon Vale on Tuesday.
Result: Cumnor 176 (19.5 ovs, J Dale 65, A Morteza 37), Abingdon Vale 98-9 (J Butcher 32, M Mannering 4-9).
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory against Bury
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny delighted to send Oxford United to Wembley on a high
- Oxford United fans breathe sigh of relief as goalkeeper Simon Eastwood plays on
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy's double puts Berinsfield in North Berks League Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Liam Godin hits four-timer as KEA reach Junior Shield final
- FOOTBALL: Olly Bush strikes a brace to lead Carterton into the last four
- FOOTBALL: Spot-on Jamie Cook seals dramatic win for North Leigh
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Oxford City Under 13s clinch league title
- FOOTBALL: Harry Benfield guides Abingdon Youth to Under 15 KO Trophy glory
- FOOTBALL: Kyle Chester in top form as Carterton beat Didcot Town Youth Red