Banbury secured their place in the Royal London National Club Championship Group 13 final with a thrilling one-wicket success at home to Kibworth.
Skipper Jimmy Phillips hit the winning runs to book a trip to Cambridge Granta on June 22.
A disciplined bowling display saw Banbury restrict their visitors to 125-9 off 45 overs.
Ollie Wright, Luke Ryan, Phillips and Richard West all took two wickets.
However, things looked bleak when Banbury slumped to 53-7.
However, Ashley Blanchard and Wright shared a 71-run eighth-wicket partnership to leave their side two runs short.
A nervy finish saw Blanchard and Wright then both dismissed without adding to the score, but Phillips hit a four in the 42nd over to see his side home.
Oxford are out after a heavy defeat at home to Sunbury in their Group 12 semi-final.
Oliver Roland-Jones hit an unbeaten 104 as the visitors set 226-8 off their 45 overs.
And Oxford fell well short, being bowled out for 117 in the 30th over despite 43 from Shami Mendis.
CUMNOR cruised into the second round of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with a 78-run win over a depleted Abingdon Vale on Tuesday.
Result: Cumnor 176 (19.5 ovs, J Dale 65, A Morteza 37), Abingdon Vale 98-9 (J Butcher 32, M Mannering 4-9).
- Oxford United reduce ticket prices for Emirates FA Cup replay
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley and Oxford University Whippets reach Oxfordshire Shield semi-finals