Banbury secured their place in the Royal London National Club Championship Group 13 final with a thrilling one-wicket success at home to Kibworth.
Skipper Jimmy Phillips hit the winning runs to book a trip to Cambridge Granta on June 22.
A disciplined bowling display saw Banbury restrict their visitors to 125-9 off 45 overs.
Ollie Wright, Luke Ryan, Phillips and Richard West all took two wickets.
However, things looked bleak when Banbury slumped to 53-7.
However, Ashley Blanchard and Wright shared a 71-run eighth-wicket partnership to leave their side two runs short.
A nervy finish saw Blanchard and Wright then both dismissed without adding to the score, but Phillips hit a four in the 42nd over to see his side home.
Oxford are out after a heavy defeat at home to Sunbury in their Group 12 semi-final.
Oliver Roland-Jones hit an unbeaten 104 as the visitors set 226-8 off their 45 overs.
And Oxford fell well short, being bowled out for 117 in the 30th over despite 43 from Shami Mendis.
CUMNOR cruised into the second round of the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup with a 78-run win over a depleted Abingdon Vale on Tuesday.
Result: Cumnor 176 (19.5 ovs, J Dale 65, A Morteza 37), Abingdon Vale 98-9 (J Butcher 32, M Mannering 4-9).
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix