Big hits are guaranteed at Heathfield Park this weekend as it hosts the latest round of the Long Drivers European Tour.
The venue at Bletchingdon, which was officially opened last November, has been selected for the LDET’s first visit to the UK.
It comes a week after the second round of the season, when Englishman Joe Miller won the final in Karben, Germany, with a drive of 374.6 yards.
A group of 16 qualifiers will take part in the knockout event from 3pm on Saturday.
They will be paired together and hit six balls each. The player with the longest ball in bounds will progress to the next round until only a champion is crowned.
The event begins on Friday evening with the qualifying rounds of the amateur event, while there are also competitions for ladies and juniors.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Callum O'Dowda makes senior Ireland debut but misses out on Euro 2016 squad
- Danny Hylton rejects Oxford United to join Luton Town
- Johnny Mullins signs for Luton Town following release by Oxford United
- Oxford United youngsters Jack Stevens and Miles Welch-Hayes sign professional contracts
- Michael Appleton to hold 'honest conversations' with Oxford United's four goalkeepers
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- FOOTBALL: New manager John Brough had 'long admired' North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Manager Enrique Guillen salutes Oxford City Lions after FA Futsal Cup triumph
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United captain Andy Gunn takes top honour at awards night
- FOOTBALL: April England fires Oxford City to Southern Region Women's League Cup title