Abingdon's Eddie Pepperell maintained a share of the lead at the Nordea Masters in Malmo after a level-par round of 72 yesterday.
Pepperell birdied the last hole to stand level on six under par 138 with Spain Alvaro Quiros and Frenchman Victor Dubuisson, who finished runner-up in the Accenture World Matchplay this year.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton urges Oxford United players to seize final chance against Bury to push Wembley claims
- RUGBY UNION: Gosford All Blacks, Bicester and Wallingford all triumph in Southern Counties North
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore beat Wheatley as Oxford and Chipping Norton are also victorious
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford are no match for Whitehaven in cup
- DARTS: Oxfordshire chasing promotion
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks suffer blow in bid for third spot
- Ryan Ledson nominated for EFL Young Player of the Season award
- Trio are injury doubts for Oxford United's clash with Bury tomorrow
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win