Oxfordshire Under 11 girls kept their nerve to record a two-wicket victory over Northants at Brackley.
Having put the hosts in to bat, Oxon restricted them to 66-7 off 30 overs, with Sadie Timbs taking 2-4.
Oxon were then reduced to 20-5, before Alice Potter and Timbs, who top-scored with 15, turned the innings round and they scraped home with victory achieved courtesy of a wide with three overs to spare.
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must forget FA Cup and make most of game in hand at Charlton Athletic
- Michael Appleton: We must be 'clever' to solve Oxford United's selection jigsaw
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- RUGBY UNION: Second-half show guides leaders Chinnor to vital victory as Henley Hawks also triumph
- HOCKEY: Lucy Stewart’s super double secures comeback victory for Oxford Hawks
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins complete double over Banbury, while Witney and Grove also taste victory
- DARTS: Peachcroft make their class tell to sink Kings Arms in Oxford League
- MOTORSPORT: Paul Di Resta retained as Williams official reserve driver for 2017 season
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester run riot, Wallingford win, but Gosford All Blacks suffer defeat
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL survive late Coventry Bears revival to reach quarter-finals of league cup