Oxfordshire Under 11 girls kept their nerve to record a two-wicket victory over Northants at Brackley.
Having put the hosts in to bat, Oxon restricted them to 66-7 off 30 overs, with Sadie Timbs taking 2-4.
Oxon were then reduced to 20-5, before Alice Potter and Timbs, who top-scored with 15, turned the innings round and they scraped home with victory achieved courtesy of a wide with three overs to spare.
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- FOOTBALL: Oxford Blackbirds crowned Oxford Mail Youth League's Under 12 Division C champions
- Ollie Mersch's superb century for Minster Lovell brushes aside Combe
- Mike Ford hoping to keep star men at Banbury United
- CRICKET: Charlbury's Ashley Rump hammers super 196 not out to batter Radley in OCA
- AUNT SALLY: Barry Townsend so close to a maximum
- FOOTBALL: Berinsfield stay top but North Berks title hopes rest with rivals
- FOOTBALL: Horatio Hirst hammers four-timer as Oxfordshire seal title glory
- FOOTBALL: West Witney beat Carterton Town to boost Witney & District FA title challenge