Oxfordshire Under 11 girls kept their nerve to record a two-wicket victory over Northants at Brackley.
Having put the hosts in to bat, Oxon restricted them to 66-7 off 30 overs, with Sadie Timbs taking 2-4.
Oxon were then reduced to 20-5, before Alice Potter and Timbs, who top-scored with 15, turned the innings round and they scraped home with victory achieved courtesy of a wide with three overs to spare.
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter thrilled by Wimbledon call
- CRICKET: Vice-captain Jonny Cater backs Oxfordshire to end poor run in Unicorns Counties Championship
- RUGBY UNION: Bevon Armitage has high hopes after signing for Chinnor
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew captain Andy Harris delighted by Joe Thomas form
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain