Oxfordshire Under 11 girls kept their nerve to record a two-wicket victory over Northants at Brackley.
Having put the hosts in to bat, Oxon restricted them to 66-7 off 30 overs, with Sadie Timbs taking 2-4.
Oxon were then reduced to 20-5, before Alice Potter and Timbs, who top-scored with 15, turned the innings round and they scraped home with victory achieved courtesy of a wide with three overs to spare.
- Ryan Ledson joins Oxford United from Everton for undisclosed fee
- Andy Triggs Hodge bows out on a high to concentrate on family
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints smash Cornish Sharks to land play-off semi-final slot
- CRICKET: Sussex paceman Tymal Mills given green light to play for Oxfordshire
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Jade O'Dowda sets sights on Tokyo 2020 Olympics after defending national heptathlon title
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan reflects on testing minor counties campaign
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire paceman Chad Keegan retires
- RACING: Hughie Morrison delighted after Nearly Caught triumphs in France
- BAR BILLIARDS: Bletchingdon beat Gladiators for first win of season
- BOWLS: Alan Ley leads Oxfordshire to tight win over Buckinghamshire