Oxfordshire Under 11 girls kept their nerve to record a two-wicket victory over Northants at Brackley.
Having put the hosts in to bat, Oxon restricted them to 66-7 off 30 overs, with Sadie Timbs taking 2-4.
Oxon were then reduced to 20-5, before Alice Potter and Timbs, who top-scored with 15, turned the innings round and they scraped home with victory achieved courtesy of a wide with three overs to spare.
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- FOOTBALL: John Brough appointed new manager at North Leigh
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks